Chapter 31

Tris POV:

I wake up in Tobias' bed. He's alright awake. I can hear noises from the kitchen. That must be where he is. I walk out and feel a breeze on my stomach. I'm only wearing my bra and underwear. Tobias sees me and just stares. "Yes I know I'm not wearing anything, Christina has my new clothes remember?" I say. He runs over and hugs me lifting me off the ground. "What? What is it?" I ask. He puts me down and stares into my eyes. "Your walking" he's says. His smile spreads to me face and I hug him again. I didn't realize I was walking without my cruches! The door opens and Christina walks in. "Sorry to bother you but I brought Tris' clothes ov-" she stops and stares at us. She runs over and hugs me ignoring my bareness. "Your walking!" She says and hugs again. "Oh, here's your clothes, you'll probably need them." She's says smiling. Then she waves goodbye and walks out of the apartment.

I get dressed into some jean shorts, and a black tank top. It's suppose to be warm today according to Tobias.

When I walk out there's a scrambled eggs and toast breakfast waiting on the table. I walk over and sit down. Tobias appears from the living room. "Have any plans for tonight?" He asks. "No, why?" I say. "I thought we could have a real dinner that's not with other people" he says with a smile. "Ok" I say returning the smile.

I spend a girls day with Christina because apparently Tobias had to work on a Saturday to make up his lost time. He was acting strange. Oh we'll.

Me and Christina go to lunch, and then to get our nails done. I get a sparkly blue color on my toes and finger nails that will match my dress for tonight. Then Christina brings me to a hair place. She gets her hair only trimmed a little. She likes it long now. I decide I want only a little trim, but then I remember the dauntless having crazy hair colors. I don't want a full green head or something forever, so I ask for some temporary blue tips.

Later that day I go to Christina's apartment to get ready without Tobias seeing. I put on the dress that matches my nails. I can finally walk, and I don't want to mess it up, so I stick with flats. Christina hands me earrings.

"My ears aren't pierced" I say scared shell want me to get them pierced. "Clip-ons" she says. She clips them on my ears. Then she does a fishtail braid down my back with my hair.

Christina does my makeup, but very lightly. I curl my hair just a little so it doesn't really have the rings in it, just waves.

I hear a knock at the door. Christina opens it. Tobias stands in the doorway. He looks so handsome. His face is freshly shaved and he's wearing a suit. He looks stunned. He's just starring at me. This isn't creepy at all (😒). "Tobias?" I ask. "Oh sorry, you just look so beautiful." He says. I can see Christina's face light up from the corner of my eye. Of course she's enjoying this.