Chapter 22

Tobias POV:

I just stand there, staring at the door. What have I done? No, what did she do? I collapse to my knees and cry into my hands. Then I hear footsteps. Maybe she came back. No she can't walk.

"Four, are you ok? I heard what happened." Christina's voice says. I wipe my eyes and then look up at her. "Ya" I say. "What did you fight about? She said you guys got in a fight?" She asks. That's only partially true. Tris must've lied. "We fought about her being important like you did with her and she-she said she couldn't hurt anyone anymore so she left." I say and begin to cry again. I can't stop it. I cry and cry. "Wait she didn't tell me that. We have to get her. She could be putting herself in danger." She says. I start to get mad at Tris. I stop crying and look up at Christina. "She's your problem now." I yell. "Four, please, help me, if you won't do it for her do it for me. She may have broken up with you but she's my best friend. And she still love both of us, that's why she left. To save us." I think about what she says. "Fine" I say and get up

I follow Christina down the halls. We run, even though she couldn't have gotten far in a wheelchair. We run out of the building. Christina puts her arm up and points to something-someone. Tris! She runs and I run after her. We grab her chair before she can go any farther. "Tris! Where are you going?" Christina asks. But Tris just stares at me. "Tris?" She finally looks at Christina. "I was running away. Well wheeling. I don't deserve you guys. Now please let me go." She says. "No Tris we love you! You deserve to be happy! And-you can't be happy if you run away! Your happy here! I know it! We've had bad times but there were so many good times! Please stay." Christina falls to her knees so she's level with Tris and begins to cry.

Why is Tris like this? We wheel her back in the apartment. She let us but she isn't happy about it. Then Christina comes close to my face and whispers something in my ear. "Can she stay with me? I'll talk some sense into her, she'll be good by tomorrow." She says. "I guess so." I say. "Goodnight. Have fun girls." I say with a fake smirk. Then I walk into my bedroom and begin to sob on my bed. Why? Why does Tris all of a sudden think we're too good for her. No ones perfect.