1

Corbyn
"Wake up Corbs" my mom said from my doorway.
"is it already time to get ready for hell- i mean school?" If you can't tell, my school along with most people in it, is complete and utter SHIT. Almost everybody hates everyone else. basically the 'popular' people are the only ones who have more than a few friends.

Me being well, me, and bisexual, I have 3 friends so I sit at the table closest to the trash can. That's my high school for you.

I throw on a navy blue v-neck, black hoodie, black ripped jeans, and a pair of white high top converse. I grab my bag and lace up my sneakers and head out to the bus stop.

The bright yellow vehicle pulled up. As I got on the bus, I was being yelled at by Jake, the biggest asshole besides Bryan. Jake and Bryan were yelling "Gay ass faggot, Nobody likes you!" I was fed up of being bullied and harassed by them so I replied "Shut the fuck up bryan and, jake, go suck a dick." The whole bus went "ooooh he roasted you." I, for one, don't think it was a roast.

As I walk to the back of the bus, i realize every seat was taken except for one, next to this kid with blue eyes, and light brown hair. I think his name is Daniel Seavey, but i'm not sure.

After about 15 minutes, we arrived to the hellhole. Let's see if I can survive first period.

*****************
feel free to ignore this authors note, but i'm rewriting this book bc it was written terribly.