7

Daniel
Fuck. I have to go to hell. Thank god I only have to survive this year then I'm done and i graduate. I get up out of bed and see Corbyn is already up.

I grab a pair of white jeans and a black shirt. I sit it on the bed and walk to the bathroom. I slip off the shorts I was wearing and got in the shower.

I wrap the towel around myself and walk to Corbyn and I's room. I open the door only to reveal Corbyn, who also only had a towel wrapped around his waist. I shut my eyes, run to the bed, attempt to grab my clothes, and accidentally bump into Corbyn. "Sorry. Didn't think you'd be in here." I text him. He just chuckles and I grab my clothes and run back out of the room, into the bathroom.

Oh lord. I just realized I forgot to grab a pair of boxers. Shit.

Me
After you're dressed, can you bring me a pair of boxers. I forgot them lmao.

Bean🥺
Lol ok

Me
What?

Bean🥺
How the hell do you forget boxers?😂😂

Me
Fuck off😂 I just did idk how

Corbyn
I'm still wondering how the hell Daniel forgot boxers. Whatever. Let me just bring them to him. I go into his drawer and grab a pair of watermelon boxers. I laugh and shake my head. But it's cute, like in a quirky way.

I walk to the bathroom and I knock on the door. "Hmm." I hear Daniel hum. I slide them under the door and walk downstairs and eat a bowl of cereal to be greeted by Riley and Mackenzie. They're school is down the road from our school. I slip on my (Nike Airs WhAt ThE hElL aRe LoUbOuTins jkjk) converse and lace them up. Daniel walks out of the bathroom wearing white jeans and a hoodie.

He waves and slides on his checkered vans. I grab my backpack and walk outside with Daniel, Riley, and Mackenzie to wait for the twins' bus.

The twins bus never arrived and we've been at the bus stop for over 45 minutes. What the hell?! Thankfully, Dani and I don't have to be at school for another 20 minutes so we can drop the twins off and still get to school on time.

Daniel
Corbyn and I walk into homeroom and sit in the back of the clas. Thank god this is my only class with Bryan. But I have 3 other classes with Jake. I start sketching and I don't even realize what I'm drawing. The bell rings and I look at my journal. I drew Corbyn. I need to hide this from him. I stand up and go to walk out the door and I drop the journal. Corbyn picks it up and looks in it before handing it to me. "Nice drawing" he says. I smile and blush, nervously scratching my neck.

I hurry out of the classroom and open my locker, shoving my journal in it, and grabbing my math books out before closing it and heading to class.