35

Daniel
Today is Corbyn and I's graduation. I walk across the stage and get my diploma. I then sit beside Corbyn, Jack, Zach, (I literally put Zach as a joke bc he's a dropout lmao) Jonah, and Billie who also already got their diplomas.

After everyone else was called, Mr.Benson walks on stage and says "congrats to each and every single person that is graduating in the class of 2019. A special congratulations to our valedictorian, graduating at the top of his class, Daniel James Seavey!"

Everyone starts cheering for me and I walk back up on the stage. "I didn't think I was going to get valedictorian, so I had nothing prepared. Thank you to my boyfriend Corbyn, who has been my rock throughout this entire year, his mom, who took me in and let me live at her house, my friends, my teachers, and everyone who pushed me to do my best. Thank you all!" I say and receive my certificate.

After I walk back down, the principal did a whole speech. Afterwards, we all threw our caps in the air and went to find our families. "This is it baby, we made it out of high school, I made it through high school, because of you baby. If it weren't for you Dani, I wouldn't be standing here right now, I love you" Corbyn says.

"I love you too bean, through this entire year, you have been there for me the most." I say and smile at Corbs. God, i love this boy.

"Well I see you 2 are back together" Corbyn's mom says.

******* PLEASE READ
Hey, I'm in EBENsburg Pennsylvania Tehe. aNyWay, I prewrote the rest of this book and it's ending in 5 more chapters. Are y'all gonna want a sequel??