6

Corbyn
I'm trapped in a room with my own thoughts. The moonlight shines in through the window on to Daniel's face so perfectly. I can't believe that I'm sleeping in the same house, room, and same BED as my crush. "HOLY SHIT!" Daniel wakes up, sits up and looks at me like I'm an idiot. I guess I said that out loud. "Oops, sorry babe." I say. OH FUCK I JUST CALLED HIM BABE OUT LOUD! "Sorry Dani" I say and he blushes.

I'm such an awkward mess. I hate myself for that. I hate myself for a lot of things. I wish I could just tell my mom how much I hate myself. But if I try to express that to her, she'll just ask if I took my anti-depressants. Well guess what mom,they don't work. they don't help! They make everything worse.

I get out of bed and walk to my bathroom, being careful not to wake up Daniel. I shut the bathroom door behind me. I dig through the cabinet under the sink and find what I was looking for. I roll up my sleeve and drag the cold metal blade against my arm. I repeat this motion three more times. "Oww!" I wince in pain. I tried to be quiet so I don't wake anybody up. I apparently failed at that like I fail everything else because I hear footsteps coming to the bathroom. I know it's Daniel.

He opens the door and sees the blood pouring out of my arm through the four cuts. Although is seems as if he's still somewhat asleep, he grabs a towel and dampens it by putting it under the running faucet. He presses the damp towel against my cuts. "Ow!" I whisper-scream. He grabs the first aid kit and pulls out a spray bottle of rubbing alcohol and sprays my cuts. I wince in pain. My mom comes running in the bathroom and asks "Did he hurt you?" Oh my fucking god! If he hurt me, why would he be cleaning the cuts? Please explain. "No he's helping me. Go back to bed mom, we're fine." I say and she just walks away. Daniel grabs gauze and wraps it around the cuts.

We walk back to my room and Daniel texts me.

Dani♥️
Why did you do that to yourself

Bean🥺
I'm sick of being on this Earth.

Besides. Nobody wants me here anyway.

Dani♥️
I know four people who want you here.

Bean🥺
Who?

Dani♥️
Me, your mom, Riley, and Mackenzie

Bean🥺
Awwww

But Riley and Mackenzie don't know me.

Dani♥️
I may or may not have extensively told them about you through sign language.

Bean🥺
That's so cute!

But not as cute as you❤️
Btw sorry for calling you 'babe' earlier

Dani♥️
I don't mind it❤️

******************
Enough with that cute shit. Sorry for my inactivity. It's hard working on three books at the same time. So I made a schedule. I will update on this book on Saturdays, Adopted By Corbina Wednesdays, and Wrong Number on Mondays. I might post extra sometimes.
As always, I love you❤️-Meranda

Wc-526