14

Daniel
After getting out of my car, Corbyn and I walk in to the school holding hands.

Bryan looks at us and says "Oh look who it is, the two fags" and pushes me. I stumble backwards and nearly lose my balance.

"Be gone annoying thot." Corbyn says and we walk to our first period class.

"Good morning Mr.Seavey & Mr.Besson" Mrs.Dodson says. "Morning" Corbyn says as I walk to the three desks.

Shortly after, a girl sits down in the seat to the right, leaving Corbyn a seat in the middle.

"Hi, I'm Billie." She signs in ASL as she's talking. I guess, since I don't talk, she probably thinks I'm deaf.

"Hey Billie, I'm Daniel. I'm not deaf, I just have selective mutism." I sign. "Oh, Ok" she responds.

Corbyn walks up to us and looks at us like we've lost our minds. (I've lost my miiiiind I dont miiiiiiind, where's my miiiiind, where's my mind? Finish the lyrics)

Corbyn
I walk up to Daniel and see him doing some weird ass hand sign things with this girl.

"Hey babe," I say as I sit in the middle seat. "Hey I'm Billie, you're Corbyn Besson, right?" "Yup. That's me, Eilish?" I say

"Huh" Billie asks. "I was asking about your name. You're Billie Eilish, right?" "Oh, DAS ME BITCHES" she yells. Daniel and I just bust out laughing.

************************
Hey guys. Sorry again I'm so late. On Saturday and Sunday I had tons of hw to do. But I'm done now and i have nothing else to do bc i can't talk because on my braces, a bracket is progressively falling off and I can't get it put back on until tomorrow.

BYE SHISTARS-Meranda
Wc-287