25

Corbyn
I walk in the house and I'm greeted by my mom, Mackenzie and Riley. "Hi Corbyn" Riley yells and jumps into my arms. "Hey Riley" I say and sit her down and pick up Mackenzie. "Hey Kenzie" I say, sitting her down.

"Hey mom" I yell, hugging her. "Hey bean, I'm so happy to finally have you home" "I'm happy to be home"

Daniel and I walk up to our room. I open the door and see Billie "Hey bitches!" She yells. "Hey hoe!" I jump on the bed, knocking Billie off. "You assholes" Billie yells as Dani laughs.

Daniel
"Get up!" I say while laughing at Billie, who's still on the floor.

Billie's phone rings and as she snatches it I read my love😍🥰😘. I act like I didn't see anything, but whisper to Corbyn what I seen.

"Hey Jo" Billie says. Bean and I look at each other and smile. We turn to Bil and start making kissy faces to mess with her. She flips us off and laughs. "Y'all are fucking assholes" she says.

"Yeah we know" Corbyn laughs. "Ok but can we talk about the fact that you're dating Jonah" I say. "Hold that fuck up, how'd you find out we're dating??" Billie yells "I may or may not have read his name on your phone along with you saying 'hey jo' when answering the phone" Yes, I'm well aware of the fact that I'm basically a FBI agent.

***********
Hola hoes! I'm back and i still have 2 fractured wrists. It's easier to type now so I can write ma shit. Anywayyyy.....

BYE SHISTARS~Meranda Besson❤️