16

(I don't actually know when this chapter's going up since I'm going to the boys' book signing in Tyson's Corner today {Saturday November 3}. My dad's driving me all the way from Beltsville Maryland to Tyson's Corner, Virginia.)

Corbyn
"Hey fag" Bryan says. I stick up two middle fingers and walk to our table.

"Hey baby" I say and kiss Daniel on the cheek. He smiles.

God I love that smile. "I hope you know I love you" I say.

Daniel
Should I do it? I don't know. Nah, I'll wait until Billie gets here.

"Hey bitches!" Billie yells. I wave.

"Hey Bils" Jonah says. "Bils?" Jack says "yeah, what about it?" Oooooooh THE TEA "Oh, nothing" Zach says with his iconic smirk.

"I ship it!" Corbyn yells. I laugh.

-

-

Corbyn and I are cuddling while laying on our bed. "I love you, like, a lot." Corbyn says. Ok. I think I'm ready to do it. "I l-love you m-more, Corbs." I say.

"DANIEL!" Bean exclaims "y-yes?" I say. "YOU TALKED!" "Yeah, I kn-know."

*************
I decided to do something special for you guys since I got to see the boys yesterday. Also, DANIEL FUCKING JAMES SEAVEY SAID HE LOVES ME YESTERDAY AND TATE WAVED AT ME! I was in the back of the venue and I screamed "I LOVE YOU DANIEL!" And he look es my direction and said "I love you too" also it was cold af and Daniel was like "wow, you guys waited out here in the cold for over an hour just to see us, I don't get it" and I seen Jordan dancing in the window of the hotel.

BYE SHISTARS-Meranda❤️
Wc-283