38

Corbyn
I'm inside Kay jewelers and I see Dani and my mom walking. I run behind a corner until I see them go the other way.

I finish buying the ring and leave the mall. I go outside the mall and pull my phone from my pocket to make dinner reservations.

Once I'm finished, I call Jonah, Zach, and Jack to confirm the plan.

Daniel calls me. "Hey Corbs" He says. "When am I gonna see you today?" Dani finishes. "Soon baby, I promise. Are you at home?" I ask

"Your mom and I are almost home, on our way home from the mall." He says. "Ok, dress nice when you get there." I respond. "Will do, see you when I get home."

I go to the back yard once I get home. I set up the tea-light candles by the pool. Fairy lights on the fence.

I hear my mom's car pulling in the driveway. I wait in the living room for Dani to change.

Once he comes downstairs, I smile at him. "My boyfriend's hot." he says, I smile again.

"Ready baby?" I ask. "Mhmm" He says.

We walk out to my car and I open the door for him. Once he's in the car, I shut the door and get it the car on my side.

I drive to the restaurant and walk up to the hostess. "Reservation for Corbyn" I say. "Right this way sir" she says.

Daniel and I walk behind the hostess to our table.

After we order our food, Dani says "I'll pay" "no you won't" I argue. "I'm taking you out" I say. "Fine." He says, giving up.

********
Here you go since @heartfordorbyn said yes to the second chapter of today. Two more chapters left!! Don't worry, it's a happy ending

~Meranda🏳️‍🌈