4

Daniel
It's just

Uhhhhhhhh

Corbyn
You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.

Daniel
No, I want to tell you I just don't know how to

Corbyn
You sure are Dani?

Daniel
Dani?

Corbyn
Oh, sorry

Daniel
No, It's cute

I like it🥺

And yes I'm sure, Bean

Corbyn
Bean?

I like it♥️

*Corbyn changed to Bean🥺*
*Daniel changed to Dani♥️*

Dani♥️
The truth is, I haven't actually spoken to anyone since my dad was killed 2 years ago.

Bean🥺
I'm sorry I asked. It must be a sensitive topic for you.

Dani♥️
It's fine Bean. It's just after that happened, my mom became an alcoholic and I was left to take care of my twin sisters, Riley and Mackenzie while my mom is drunk, as always. They are 6.

Bean🥺
If you ever need any help, I can come over. Or if you need anyone to talk to, or text. I'll be here for you, always.

Dani♥️
Actually, I don't know why, but I kinda want to talk to you about the day I found out it happened.

Bean🥺
I'm all ears.

Well, technically since we're texting, I'm all eyes

Dani♥️
Ok thx.

So I was flipping through channels and seen on the news that a 34 year old man was stabbed on Hollywood Boulevard and people were asked to try and identify him by a picture of his ID. I grabbed my skateboard and headed down to the police station where they were showing a bigger copy of his identification card and I recognized the face. My mom came in and said it was my father, Jeffrey Seavey, since i couldn't do it as a minor. I went home and Riley and Mackenzie asked "where's daddy? i miss him" Up until that point I was able stay strong. "D-daddy isn't coming home" I said fighting the tears threading to escape my eyes. "What do you mean?" They asked me. "A bad, bad man killed daddy" I said to them. We all broke down crying for  hours upon hours. The last words I said before the past two years of silence were "I love you guys so much" and it was to Riley and Mackenzie. My mom came home that night with mascara running down her face and she was staggering. It was obvious she was drunk. Since then, I've rarely ever seen her sober.

Bean🥺
I'm so, so sorry. Does your mom ever hurt you guys while she's drunk?

Dani♥️
yeah😔

I try to keep the twins away from her.

Bean🥺
Why Don't I come over and together, we can pack bags for you, Mackenzie, and Riley and you guys come live with me and My mom. (Pretend Corbyn's parents are divorced and Ashley lives with their dad)

Dani♥️
I can't do that. I'm sorry

Bean🥺
You need to. I would die if something happened to you or your siblings because of your mom, knowing I could've helped you guys.

Plus, I know my mom will be fine with it.

Dani♥️
Ok. I'll start packing now.