24

Corbyn

"Excuse me," The nurse says as she walks in my room, preparing to bring me to therapy. "ready to go for your last round of therapy before your evaluation" "yeah" I reply quietly.

I walk into the therapy room and I'm greeted by my therapist. "Good afternoon Mr.Besson" "Hi"

I zone out, saying the same things as usual. They always ask the same questions. "you're good to go Corbyn" I wander around the rehab facility and wait to be told they're ready for my evaluation. I text Daniel and say 'I'm about to go in for my evaluation now, wish me luck' and he replies 'wish you the best of luck baby'

I walk back to my room and sit down. (Idk how any of this works so don't come at me) They put me on a lie detector test and ask questions about how I've been feeling.

I answer all of the questions honestly and I'm told I am being discharged today.

I call Daniel "Hey Corbs," Dani says. "Hey baby, guess who got discharged from the rehab center today" I squeal.

"Finally babe! I know it's only been two and a half months but it felt like an eternity" yes I was there for two and a half months. I wasn't doing well or adjusting so they had me there for an extended period of time. Daniel already went back to school and made up his work.

"I know baby, and I can't wait to see you." "I'll be on my way to pick you up now love" he says sweetly. Damn, before I met Dani, I thought love was just something idiots felt, but this boy has a hold on my heart that I couldn't break if I wanted to. And there have been times when I wanted to. It has been overwhelming and humbling, and even painful at times, but I could not stop loving him any more than I could stop breathing. I'm hopelessly, irretrievably in love with him. More than he knows.

I feel somebody hugging me. "Guess who!" He says. "Hmmm, Klaus from Umbrella Academy?" I laugh. "I see you've been watching Netflix while you've been here" Daniel giggles. "I love you" Dani says. "I love you too darling" I reply and peck him on the lips.

*************
Hola people! Fun fact: I wrote this on a school laptop in social studies class. Also a couple of my friends from school might see this so if you do, hi Vicki and Nadia.

BYE SHISTARS~Meranda❤️