Decapitation

A/N: This Korean War is about to be officially ended, and so this story, as a prolonged war is not desirable at all.

Theme song: Two Steps from Hell - Victory.

Hope you like this chapter!

February 15th, 2019, A destroyed bunker 25 miles from the Chinese border

"Claw lead here, we can confirm Yeonsangun has been KIA, Repeat, Yeonsangun has been KIA" said a Korean, as he led his "Black Panther" unit down into a destroyed bunker located 25 miles from the Chinese border, after taking a GBU-28 bunker buster bomb launched from two F-35s supporting this super secret mission.

The unit has only one mission, to kill Kim.

It's their third attempt after two failures, the first, hours before the invasion cost four operators dead and two more captured.

Kim's codename is Yeonsangun by the South Korean military. A fitting name for him, as the namesake was the worst king of the ancient Joseon Dynasty, known of his two-time purges of scholar elites (seonbi), seized almost a thousand women to be made as palace entertainer, and appropriating royal university Sungkyunkwan as his personal pleasure ground. In short, King Yeonsangun is Korean equivalent of Emperor Nero in term of brutality and insanity.

"Rest in pieces" one South Korean cursed.

Another commando, with his commander's approval, took several samples of the dictator's blood for further testing in order to ensure the body was really Kim and not his body double.

"I can confirm it's him" said another operator, older than the previous soldier which spoken, this time an American, but ethnically Korean.

They took picture of Kim's dead body, and after some minute, they went up, via rope, into the awaiting V-22 Ospreys which will took them home along with the remains, already wrapped with a body bag. Several more body bags were also extricated from the site.

---

Osan Air Base O'club, ROK

"Be advised, we have a special announcement" said the Osan AB base commander as every Coalition pilots and other officers has been gathered on the Officer's Club.

My fellow Americans.

And to all civilized nations, especially the people of Korea and all Asia.

A short time ago I had received a confirmation that our forces has conducted an operation near the border of China with one of our close allies in the Asia-Pacific, the Republic of Korea Army. This operation was aimed to end the almost seventy years of Kim dynasty's brutal reign over almost twenty-five million of people of North Korea. 

Over the years, the North Korean regime has allied themselves with other rogue states particularly Iran. Both Iran and North Korea exports dangerous missiles and armaments and providing political and military support to terrorist groups around the world such as Hezbollah, Hamas, Taliban, Al-Qaeda, the FARC, the New People's Army and the Naxalites (A/N: As NK is less isolated in this story the situation allows her to further up the ante by sponsoring terrorist groups). Furthermore, the North Korean regime have condoned attack on American Embassies and military installations, unjustly murdered American and South Korean service members, and kidnapped, imprisoned, and tortured American, South Korean, and Japanese citizens.

The North Korean regime has funded its long reign of chaos and terror by plundering the wealth of its own people.

No action taken by the regime has been more dangerous to the global security and order than its pursuit of nuclear weapons and its delivery means.