1

"The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round the wheels on the bus go round and round, all day long!" Jimin sung.

For the entirety of the morning, Jimin had refused to put clothes on which resulted in him staying in his red and white striped underwear while he also refused to listen to Yoongi.

The little paraded himself around their apartment, shouting nursery rhymes and throwing his toys and stuffed animals around.

Yoongi tried to control Jimin's outburst and succeeded until he decided on acting out again which had carried on for almost half an hour. Yoongi was trying concentrating on his work, but with Jimin screaming and throwing everything in sight, that became increasingly trying.

"That's it." He spoke to himself as he stood from the chair and walked from the kitchen to the living room.

He lifted Jimin over his shoulder, ignoring his protests against the action.

"No daddy! Put me down!" Jimin screamed, as he pounded his fists on Yoongi's back.

Yoongi spanked Jimin's ass lightly. "Why should I when all you've been is a damn brat all morning?"

"Put me down bumbum face!"

"Now you're just asking for a spanking."

Jimin thrashed his arms and legs about, before moving his face closer to Yoongi's arm and putting his mouth on him before biting down, making Yoongi jump out of shock.

"Did you just fucking bite me?!" He asked, knowing for well what he had done.

Without further ado, he put Jimin down and sat on the couch pulling him down and over his lap. He tugged Jimin's underwear down and brought his hand down onto Jimin's bare ass.

"No!" Jimin screeched, as he tried to get out of Yoongi's grip.

Yoongi stifled a laugh. "Oh, so you think you're going to be let off lightly after biting and insulting me? Think again, Jimin."

He spanked Jimin again, making the little bury his face in his hands as he waited until his daddy was done with punishing him. Altogether, Jimin received twenty spanks from Yoongi. Even though Yoongi felt that he deserved more than that, he decided to let it slide knowing that Jimin wouldn't act out like this without a solid reason, even if it didn't exactly make total sense to him.

Yoongi pulled up Jimin's underwear and swiftly wiped his fallen tears away from his chubby, red cheeks.

He layed a soft kiss on his pouty lips. "Seriously Jimin," Yoongi sighed before swinging Jimin's legs over his, making him sit on his lap. "What's going on with you? Ever since you woke up you've been a brat."

Jimin, merely shrugged in response to Yoongi's question, his small shoulders rising and falling with indifference. He didn't meet Yoongi's gaze, instead choosing to focus on the floor beneath his feet, toes curling into the soft carpet as his lips formed a subtle pout. His cheeks still flushed from the earlier discipline, a faint pink hue lingering on his skin, a reminder of what had transpired just moments before.

Jimin hadn't meant for his teasing to spiral the way it had; it was supposed to be playful, harmless and but Yoongi had deemed it too far, his patience finally snapping. Now, Jimin felt the burn of injustice sitting heavy in his chest. He didn't think he deserved the spanking, not this time. Sure, they had agreed that discipline was part of their dynamic when he was in his little space, but he was a brat, and in true brat nature he didn't think he deserved to be punished.

His fingers fidgeted with the hem of his oversized shirt, the fabric soft between his hands, a comforting distraction. He hated being spanked. The sting of Yoongi's hand against him was always quick but firm, leaving a lingering warmth that made his eyes well with unshed tears. It wasn't the physical pain that bothered him most—it was the disappointment in Yoongi's eyes afterward, the sense that he had crossed an unspoken line.