29

"Dada~, where my choco pancakies?" Jimin whined as he toppled over onto his side on the couch.

Hoseok bit his lips as he pulled his phone away from his face and covered the microphone with his hand.

A few minutes after Yoongi had dropped Jimin off to him, he received a call from his co-worker, Lisa. She was telling him of how they needed to mark their classes written exam as well as decide on what their next project which would be at least sixty percent of their final grade.

Since the situation was highly important, Hoseok had to postpone making the pancakes Jimin wanted so badly.

"Hold on buttercup, dada's busy." He told Jimin as he turned to face the little.

Jimin pouted, then jutted his bottom lip out before giving him puppy eyes. Hoseok sighed as he knew he couldn't resist Jimin's undeniable cuteness.

Hoseok look between Jimin and his phone before looking back at Jimin and huffing. "Baby... Don't look at me like that."

"Dada please."

Jimin sat up then stood from the couch. He stormed over to Hoseok and sat himself of his caregivers lap. He wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck as whined as he shook him.

"Okay Jimin! Stop shaking me- look Lisa I'll call you back later."

Hoseok quickly hung up then threw his phone on the couch.

"Baby, when dada's on the phone you can't interrupt like that. That was a very important call I had to take." He scolded, pointing his index finger at the little.

"'M s-sowwy."

Jimin jutted his bottom lip out again as his eyes begun to water. "Does- does Dada hate me?"

Hoseok smiled small as he wiped a fallen tear from Jimin's left eye. He kissed the younger man's cheeks and cupped his cheeks.

"Min-ah, how could dada ever hate his favourite little boy? You weren't very goody just now, and I'm upset with you over it, but I could never hate you my darling."

The little sniffled as tears clouded his vision.

"Then... Can- can Minnie have choco pancakies?" He asked, his tone somber.

"Well-"

Teats rolled down Jimin's chubby cheeks
"No! Dada please~."

"Jimin, you have to let me finish speaking. Before you interrupted, dada was going to say well, you'll have to get up so I can make them."

"Choco choco pancakes!" He chanted while he clapped his hands excitedly.

Jimin quickly hopped off of Hoseok's lap and tugged at his hand once he intertwined their hands, grinning at his caregiver.

"Come on Dada!"

Not only had Jimin tugged at Hoseok's arm, he also managed to tug at his heartstrings. He heart beat hard and fast against his rib cage, threatening to break his left rib and burst through his chest.

He wide, loving grin made its way onto Hoseok's face as he displayed his teeth to the little.

"Hey, Min-ah." He called out cheerfully.

"Yes Dada?"

"I love you."

Jimin's cheeks heated up as he ran back to Hoseok and attacked him with a tight hug. "I love you too Dada."

Once Hoseok had made Jimin's chocolate chip pancakes, he was unsurprisingly quiet apart from the few times he made sound effects to show his amazement when Hoseok flipped the pancakes in the pan and stacked then on his plastic minions plate. But as always, Jimin would refuse to eat unless Hoseok fed him.

The older man had cut Jimin's stack of pancakes into small pieces and begun to fed them to him, all while making airplane noises.

________

"Dada, can we play Doc Mcstuffins?"

Hoseok's eyes widened at Jimin's seemingly innocent question. He begun to remember the events that took place the last time the pair played Doc Mcstuffins.

When Jimin was in character, he took it very seriously— sometimes too seriously.

Hoseok gave Jimin a nervous chuckle. "Uhhh, not right now love. How about we watch a movie instead? It's getting late."

"Hm. Fine. But- but it has to be a Christmas movie." Jimin insisted as he pointed at Hoseok.

"Whatever movie you want my love."

Jimin grinned. "Bad Santa! Bad Santa!"

Hoseok mentally scolded his hyung for exposing Jimin's little side to things which weren't for his age. Last year he had taught Jimin how to play poker and this year, he allowed Jimin to watch bad santa.

Although, he couldn't blame Yoongi for Jimin knowing most of the things he does since he was a cheeky and sly little and usually found a solution to getting his way.

"Anything but bad Santa."

"Why not?" He whined as he bounced on the couch. "Daddy let me."

Hoseok raised a brow. "And I'm not daddy, which means you go by my rules. Understand Jimin?"

"Yes dada..."

Hoseok rolled his eyes and pulled Jimin onto his lap and cuddled with him before pecking his cheek, making him giggle.

"How about we watch How the grinch stole Christmas?" Hoseok suggested.

"Yes yes yes!"

Hoseok chuckled at how excited Jimin was getting as he put Netflix on the TV and searched for the movie and played it.

"What are you watching?" A deep voice asked.

Hoseok jumped and Jimin screamed at the suddenness of the deep voice. The pair turned their attention to where the voice was coming from to see Yoongi standing by the living room entrance.

"Fucking hell, hyung." Hoseok breathed, clutching his chest.

Jimin quickly spun around to Hoseok, mouth agape.

"B-bad word!"

Yoongi smirked. "You tell Dada baby boy."

Hoseok sent Yoongi a playful glare as the older man chuckled. Hoseok rolled his eyes and ushered Yoongi over to the couch. Jimin pat the empty space next to him which Yoongi took and greeted his boyfriend with a peck to the cheek.

"Hoseok-ah, why don't we watch Bad Santa instead?"

Jimin only giggled as he could tell a humorous argument between his two caregivers was about to arise.