36

It was the day before new year's eve. Jimin and Hoseok were at the Youth centre sorting out last minute plans for the new year's party they were throwing at the centre for the children and their families. Of course, it was charge free, given that some families weren't financially stable.

He had been planning something like this for a while. He spoke to all the parents of the children, and had all their numbers so they talked occasionally. They were so thankful towards Jimin for the scheme he ran since they were too busy to look after their child due to work and didn't make enough income for childcare.

He wanted to host a night where the parents could let loose and spend time with their families and for the children to have fun. It was a win win situation, and Hoseok backed him up all the way.

"Min-ah, I just had a thought." Hoseok announced.

"Mmhm?"

"Fireworks. Wouldn't it be a good idea to have them go off when we enter the new year? Some of the kids haven't seen fireworks before so I think they'd enjoy it."

A grin found it's way into Jimin's face, his eye shrinking as he put his pearly whites on display.

"Hyuntae would love that! He told me about how he wanted to see fireworks because he heard some of the kids at school talking about it." He informed as he face lit up at the thought of seeing an ecstatic look on Hyuntae's face.

"Then we'll do it. I know a guy who knows a guy."

The grin on Jimin's face fell as his eyebrows furrowed. "I think you've been watching too many Western movies hyung."

Hoseok chuckled and stood from his seat to ruffle Jimin's light brown hair.

"You haven't dyed your hair in a while. Are you finally going to go back to your natural hair colour?" Hoseok questioned as he sat down.

"No, I'm going to dye it pink." He responded in a matter-of-factly tone.

"Again? I thought the all mighty Park Jimin didn't have the one colour more than once."

Jimin only rolled his eyes playfully. "Hyuntae wanted me to so I agreed."

"Your fondness of him is so cute." Hoseok pointed out with a gentle smile on his lips.

"Yeah, I love him as if he was my own. He needs love and affection. It's- it's like me. When I was searching for love after my parents..." Jimin looked down and cleared his throat. "I want to show Hyuntae the love his deserves to be given. He's such a lovely, funny, cute boy."

Hoseok didn't need Jimin to finish of his sentence because he understood. He knew of everything he had been through, because at one point in their relationship, Jimin had sat him and Yoongi down and told them everything.

It was a key turning point in all three of their relationship with each other because from then onwards, they became closer.

"Yeah, I get it Min. It's sweet what you're doing for him. You're a great person line that, always putting others before yourself."

Jimin gave his hyung a genuine smile.

"What about you? You take time out of your busy schedule just to come here and teach the kids. If that isn't selfless then I don't know what is. You've always been so busy, and- and I think it's time we talk... you know, a-about Japan." He spoke up as he fidgeted with his clothing.

"Only if you're sure."

"I am. Really. I've been thinking about it a lot and I will support you no matter what your decision comes to be. I love you hyung and I should and will stand by you in all your decisions. I was wrong for saying that if you left then you didn't love me because I know you do. Just as much as Yoongi hyung does, so that's why I've come to this decision."

Hoseok nodded slowly. He had no idea. No idea just how much it was he loved him. He loved him so much that at night, all he could dream about was him. A happy ever after with him. Although, it hadn't been just Jimin he had dreamt about.

During their happiness, Yoongi was there as well. They were all always so happy in each others company. He put it down to him being his best friend but knew it was something more than that deep down.

"Thank you baby, that really means a lot to me." Hoseok smiled as he reached out to Jimin, running his thumb over his soft cheek.

A deep blush casted over Jimin's cheeks as he stared at Hoseok, making direct eye contact.

"H-hyung..." He stuttered quietly.

Jimin blinked as his eye darted between Hoseok's eyes and soft, pink lips. He wondered how he'd taste, he wondered how he'd feel against his lips.

Without a second thought, Jimin closed his eyes and begun to slowly lean in to Hoseok but they were interrupted by Jimin's ringtone which made the two jump away from each other.

Hoseok was so shocked by Jimin's sudden advances that he stood from his seat in Jimin's office and quickly ran out as he tried to process what had just happened.