2

Yoongi rushed about his and Jimin's room, searching for his navy blue tie he couldn't seem to find. He was sure that it was in his tie draw, but when he looked in there, it was nowhere to be found.

"Jimin?" He called out, still searching for his tie frantically as he made a mess of their room.

"Yeah?"

"Have you seen my blue tie?"

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed. "Which one?"

"The blue one I usually wear!" He snapped, turning to face him.

Jimin jumped at the tone he used, then nodded his head slowly making Yoongi feel instant guilt. He didn't mean to shout at him, he was stressed about not being able to find his tie and the fact that they'd woken up late also effected his mood.

"Hey," He walked up to his boyfriend and pecked his forehead "I'm sorry for shouting at you. I'm just stressed baby."

"I-It's fine. I shouldn't have been so stupid to think you were talking about another blue tie."

Jimin shook his head as he slapped his forehead lightly. Yoongi took ahold of his wrist and pulled it way from his head.

"You did nothing wrong kitten, you hear me? I'm wrong, I should've have let my emotions get the better of me." He asked, before kissing his hand to comfort him.

Jimin nodded and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist as his head rested on his shoulder. Yoongi pulled his closer, if possible, and let his hands rest on Jimin's ass making him gasp.

Yoongi chuckled softly, the sound low and warm as he gazed at Jimin, who was still blushing from the surprise. "Did that surprise you, baby?" he teased, a knowing smirk tugging at his lips.

Jimin, cheeks still flushed a bright red, quickly shook his head. "N-no!" he stammered, burying his face deeper into the crook of Yoongi's neck, trying to hide the deep blush staining his soft, chubby cheeks. His fingers clung to Yoongi's shirt, knuckles white from how tightly he held on, as if hiding would make the heat on his face disappear.

Yoongi's grin widened at Jimin's futile attempt to hide. With a mischievous glint in his eye, he reached down and gave Jimin's soft, round butt a playful squeeze, then delivered a light smack. The sound of the slap was sharp but gentle, and the effect was immediate.

"Yoongi!" Jimin squealed, his voice high-pitched and filled with both shock and giddy excitement. Without wasting another second, he wriggled out of Yoongi's arms and scampered out of the room, his bare feet padding quickly down the hallway as he fled.

Yoongi couldn't hold back his laughter as he watched Jimin's retreating figure. Shaking his head, he turned back to his dresser, the laughter still dancing in his chest. He opened his tie drawer, his fingers moving over the neatly arranged ties. His favorite navy blue tie was still missing. He sighed, settling on a sleek black tie instead, wrapping it expertly around his neck.

The door creaked open, and Yoongi glanced up. Jimin re-entered the room, this time with a shy, almost bashful expression on his face. His hands were tucked behind his back, his bottom lip caught between his teeth as he rocked slightly on his heels. The air around him felt different—softer, more vulnerable. Yoongi recognized that look instantly: Jimin had slipped into his little space, the place where his demeanor turned delicate, and his world became simpler and full of childlike wonder.

"Dada..." Jimin's voice was small, almost a whisper, as he stepped forward hesitantly.

Yoongi's face softened, the teasing smirk from earlier melting into a warm, tender smile. "What's up, kitten?" he asked gently, his tone filled with affection.