61

"Seokie wake up!" Jimin called out as he shook his boyfriend.

Hoseok groaned and turned over onto his back. "Shut up, let me sleep."

He grabbed the pillow Yoongi had been sleeping on and covered his face with it, hoping to shut out Jimin's calls. Jimin reached out and shook Hoseok's sleeping frame once more but received a deep groan as he kicked out his left leg.

Jimin huffed and ran a hand down his face. He crawled down the king sized bed and to Hoseok's legs. With one swift movement, he gripped his tight white boxers and pulled the down to his knees. Jimin gripped his soft dick from the base and begun to pump him slowly as he waited for him to harden in his hand.

"Min-ah!" Hoseok shouted as he pulled the pillow from his face.

Jimin only smirked as he felt Hoseok's length hardening. He looked up at him to see Hoseok staring down at him with hit bottom lip between his teeth, and cheeks blood red.

"Good morning Seokie hyung." Jimin spoke in a soft, seductive voice.

Jimin squeezed Hoseok's length lightly, making him moan out in pleasure as he reached out to grip Jimin's dark brown hair. Jimin let go of his boner and pulled his boxers off of his legs and spread his legs to lay between them. He giggled as he looked up at Hoseok before diving him head down and lick upside his dick.

"Fuck... baby boy, don't tease me. Work your mouth on me." Hoseok mumbled.

Jimin took note of Hoseok's words and decided to take the head of his dick into his mouth and sucked on him hard just as if he was a lollipop— a strawberry lollipop at that as it was his favourite flavour. His tongue circled the top of his head, which he knew was particularly sensitive.

"Yes baby, yes..." Hoseok moaned, his mouth slightly open as he leaned his head back against the headboard.

Hoseok pushed Jimin head down so he took him whole, his length easily sliding down Jimin's throat as he deep throated him. Hoseok let out a deep grunt as he thrusted upwards, moving Jimin head in a circular motion. Jimin tapped on Hoseok thigh twice to let him know he need a breather so he pulled his head off of him. Jimin spluttered up his cum, and spit and cum dribbled down his chin as he looked at Hoseok with a smile on his face.

Instantaneously, the door to Hoseok's bedroom opened and not long afterwards a scream sounded. Jimin whipped around to see Jungkook stood there with his hand tightly covering his eyes and his lips were pursed.

"Kook, can you not knock?!" Jimin questioned as he rolled his eyes and got off the bed.

Hoseok scrambled underneath the covers, holding his duvet up to his chest as his face went completely red.

"Well I didn't think you'd be doing that! A-and Taehyung and I brought Hyunwoo Hyuntae and Riyah here since Seokjin and Namjoon didn't come to get them. We couldn't reach them so they stayed at ours." Jungkook explained as he owly removed his hand from his face.

"My babies." Jimin called out as he ran past Jungkook and down the stairs to see the boys.

He hadn't seen the boys and Riyah for a few weeks as he had been in Gwangju staying at a hotel for training. Including himself, there was a total of twenty-one social workers. They were being taught about how to deal with abuse within homes among both adults and children, how to approach children who have been through traumatic situations, and what to do when a child is being adopted such as reviewing the family, observing how the children are in the environment and making sure they are comfortable.

He had been there for two weeks, unaccompanied and working to improve the lives of those who really need it. He had enjoyed himself even though it was work. For the next week, himself, Yoongi and Hoseok spent it together in Sokcho-si. They went to hot springs, fancy restaurants and spent time watching movies and dramas in their hotel rooms. They hadn't had much action lately since they wanted to spend their time talking and basking in one another. It was a chance for them to have one of their first getaways in a relationship and be loved up.