34

"... Why do I have two minions onesies?"

Hoseok and Yoongi looked at each other, but Yoongi only looked away and cleared his throat.

"H-Hoseok and I had the same idea to get you the same thing." He spoke up, as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Jimin grinned. "I love them both. When one's dirty, I can wear the other one."

Hoseok gave Jimin a tight lipped smile and ruffled his hair. Jimin looked up at the older man and giggled, enjoying the affection he was receiving.

"Yoongi-hyung, open my gifts."

Jimin picked up Yoongi's three gifts that Hoseok had wrapped in gold wrapping paper for him since he was having difficulties doing it himself.

Yoongi extended his arms to take the gifts from Jimin and sat on the couch to open them.

"Open it hyung!" Jimin exclaimed excitedly.

Yoongi gave him a small smile before tearing the wrapping paper to reveal the first gift Jimin had brought him.

"Do you like them hyung? I wasn't sure if you had any silk ties so I wanted to get you some."

Yoongi turned his head to peck Jimin's moist lips. "I love them baby, thank you."

"Open this one," Jimin picked up the biggest gift and handed it to Yoongi. "I know you'll love this."

He didn't waste any time in opening the gift Jimin had placed on his lap. Once he tore all the wrapping paper off, he opened the box to see a basketball with his signature on it. Along with it was a ball pump.

"Min-ah..." He muttered as he ran his hand over the ball.

"Do you love or do you love it?" Jimin asked, with a grin on his face.

"I fucking love it!"

Hoseok glared at Yoongi as he kicked him lightly. "Language."

A pink blush caster over Yoongi's cheeks as he was reminded of Riyah's presence as she was in Hoseok's arms.

"Sorry."

"This gift is from both myself and Hoseokie hyung. We both thought you should get back into basketball because you love it so much... But you don't really have the time to enjoy it. So, think of this gift as a push in the right direction." Jimin explained as he grabbed Yoongi's hand and intertwined it with his own.

"And it gets you off of your ass." Hoseok added with a small snicker.

This time, it was Yoongi's turn to glare at Hoseok as he gave him a devious, cheeky smile.

"Thank you, Hoseok and Jimin. It would be really nice to get back into basketball, I've missed it."

Yoongi hugged Jimin before standing to meet Hoseok's bright face. He looked down before going in to hug him.

He could hear Hoseok's heartbeat and he loved it. He wanted to be close to him like this all the time, he wanted to be able to look up and see his bright face smiling down at him lovingly while hearing his heartbeat. The heart that beats for him.

His body temperature begun to rise as he palms became sweaty due to the suddenness of his epiphany.

He liked his best friend. He had romantic feelings for someone else when he had a boyfriend.

"I know I'm loveable and all, but, are you going to let go any time soon Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok asked as a let out a small chuckle.

Yoongi quickly loosened his grip around Hoseok and stepped away.

"B-bathroom." He mumbled before rushing out of the living room and running up the stairs.

"I think I should check on him..." Jimin spoke up, surprised by Yoongi's sudden shift in behaviour.

"No Jimin-ah, give him some space for awhile. He needs it."

Jimin only nodded before staring down at his hands intently as he fiddled with the rings on his fingers.

"Hey, Min-ah. Don't be upset. I'm sure Yoongi will be fine and in the meantime, why don't I open your gift?"

Jimin looked up and nodded, a small smile playing on his plump lips.

Hoseok handed Riyah to Jimin to go to the Christmas tree and take his present. He walked back over to Jimin and sat down in front of him as he opened the gift. Once the wrapping was off, he opened up the box his gift had come in and saw that it was a large silver water bottle with his name on it.

Hoseok looked up and grinned at the younger man. "Jimin, I love it. Thank you."

"It's okay hyung. I know you always forget to bring water with you to work and to the youth centre so I thought that maybe this would be easier for you." Jimin announced as he bounced Riyah on his thigh.

Hoseok could've sworn his heart swelled as he heard Jimin's explanation. His chest became heavy as he realised he wanted to show his affection and appreciation in ways only Yoongi could. He mentally sighed, but kept a smile on his face.

All that really mattered to him was that Jimin was safe, loved, cared for and
happy.

________

"Merry Christmas!" Seokjin exclaimed as he walked through the front door.

He and Namjoon made their way into the living room, with Yoongi trailing behind them as he had come downstairs to let them in.

Since he realised he had feelings for Hoseok, he stayed upstairs and hadn't even thought about facing Hoseok and Jimin as he blocked it out. All that was on his mind was how bad of a disloyal boyfriend he was to Jimin. He felt as if he had done wrong by him because he liked someone else, someone who was he was only supposed to love in a platonic way.

"Seokjin hyung! Namjoon hyung!" Jimin called out as he stood from the couch with Riyah in his arms.

"Hey Jimin. Sorry we caused you so much trouble, you probably couldn't slip with having to look after Riyah." Namjoon apologised as he gave him a sad smile.

"Don't worry, it's fine. I love spending time with my favourite little girl!" He responded before pressing a kiss to Riyah's cheek.

Seokjin walked up to Jimin to stroke Riyah's cheek. "Hey baby girl, daddy's sorry. I love you little one."

Jimin handed Riyah to Seokjin and immediately, his eyes sparkled and face lit up. He knew Seokjin loved Riyah with everything he had to be separated from her, especially in such circumstances, hurt him immensely.

Yoongi took a seat on the far end of the couch, away from Hoseok. Hoseok gave him a worried look which Yoongi could see from the corner of his eye but ignored it and pretended he hadn't seen it.

"Hoseok, Jimin, Yoongi hyung— we're sorry for all the trouble we caused you. Really. We dragged you into something that should not have even worried you and it was selfish of us. We're so sorry."

Hoseok gave Seokjin and Namjoon a warm smile. "It's fine. I was happy to help in any way I could. Besides, all that matters is that you guys are okay now."

Seokjin nodded. "We're taking a small break. We just... Need some space between us right now. But, it's nothing bad. We still love each other but, it's needed to improve our relationship."

"Are you guys staying?"

"We've decided to spend Christmas at home this year. Also, Taehyung asked me to tell you guys that himself and Jungkook can't come over this Christmas as well because they're spending it with Tae's family."

"That's fine, we'll see you soon then. Have a nice Christmas." Jimin spoke up.

"We'll let ourselves out. Merry Christmas!" Namjoon announced.

They said their goodbyes and once the door way shut, Hoseok let out a deep breath he was holding back.

"That was much better than what I was expecting."

Jimin giggled. "B-but now it's Minnie's time and I wan' make Christmas dinner!"