6

"Let Minnie go now!" Jimin screamed as Yoongi pulled him up the stairs to their apartment.

Yoongi turned to see a red faced Jimin with tears rolling down his chubby cheeks. The sight made Yoongi want to pull him into his chest and stroke his hair to calm him down, but he knew that if he did that then Jimin would begin to think he could get away with throwing tantrums.

"Do you want to be spanked?" Yoongi asked authoritatively.

Jimin glared at Yoongi then stomped his feet on the steps as he screamed which made Yoongi only pull him up the stairs quicker. He was sure that Jimin's loud, pitchy screaming would earn them noise complaints from their neighbours.

"Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!" The little screeched as he tried to free he hand from Yoongi's tight grip.

Yoongi gritted his teeth as he stormed down the corridor and to their apartment. He took out his keys from his pocket then unlocked the door. He retracted the key from the lock and pulled Jimin inside before slamming the door shut.

Jimin kicked his shoes off his feet, each shoe ending up in a different place. Yoongi made a mental note to make Jimin pick up his shoes and put them in their respective place after his punishment.

"You think that was an appropriate way to walk through the corridor?!"

Jimin crossed his arms over his chest and refused to make eye contact with Yoongi. He pretended as if he couldn't hear him and hummed as he looked towards the glass balcony doors.

"Jimin!" Yoongi shouted.

The little still did reply to Yoongi, fueling his already burning anger. He let out a deep breath before marching up to Jimin and throwing him over his shoulder like he was a sack of potatoes.

"Daddy no!" Jimin whined.

Yoongi ignored Jimin's whines and made his way up the stairs carefully due to Jimin's excessive screaming, pounding his fists on his back and kicking.

Yoongi only smirked at the thought of what he was going to do to Jimin. So far, Jimin had broke around three rules and that was only off the top of Yoongi's head.

The older threw Jimin down on their shared bed and stood at the end of the bed, staring down at Jimin who was now sitting cross legged on the baby blue duvet.

"What are your rules?" Yoongi asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Use Jiminie's inside voice inside, when Jiminie's upsetti tell daddy, Jiminie always have to be very nice to daddy, n-no shoutin', don' s-skip meals, don' hurt dada o-on p-purpose."

The younger wiped away his fallen tears with the back of his hand as he looked up at Yoongi with a pout playing on his plump, pink lips.

"And?"

"Don' w-wanna say them no more dada!" Jimin shouted through his tears.

"Kitten, why are you crying?" Yoongi asked Jimin as he leaned over and wiped his tears with his thumbs.

"C-cause dada mad at Minnie." He cried as he nestled his head against Yoongi's chest.

"Baby." Yoongi called out.

In response, Jimin sobbed louder and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist tight.

"Baby." He repeated.

This time, Jimin wiped his tears on Yoongi's t-shirt then looked up at him to see a small smile on Yoongi face.

"Come on. You know that when you break your rules you have to be punished for it no matter how much you try to avoid it."