15

"Yoongi hyung?"

"Yeah? What's up?"

"I tried to talk about Japan to Jimin while he was in big space and he had a meltdown and slipped into baby space. I calmed him down— he's sleeping. I wanted to let you know that I'm bringing him home now."

"Wait- Hoseok don't bring him home. I'm still at work. Just take him to yours and I'll get him tomorrow."

Hoseok nervously bit his lip at Yoongi's words. He was supposed to go out for drinks with Jackson and Vernon, and was hoping to finally let out the emotions he has kept bottled up day in, day out. But even so, Jimin was his main concern— especially when he was in baby space.

"Okay hyung. I'll see you tomorrow then, good night."

"Night Hoseok-ah, and kiss Jimin goodnight for me."

"Will do."

Hoseok quickly hung up and threw his phone down onto the unoccupied passenger seat. After the way he morning started, all he wanted was to unwind and talk without having to worry about his feelings affecting his relationship with two of the most important people in his life.

He sighed sadly as he looked into the rear-view mirror to catch a glimpse of a peaceful, sleeping Jimin. Hoseok always wondered how it would feel to have Jimin all to himself when they were alone. He would hold Jimin lovingly and caress his soft, sun-kissed skin, he would press his lips atop his light brown locks, he would smile adoringly at the younger whenever he got the chance to, he would love Jimin like he'd never loved anyone before him. Jimin would be his baby, for him to love and care for habitually.

As Hoseok was staring at Jimin's reflection through the mirror, the younger emitted a soft gurgle as he nuzzled his head against the seatbelt. Hoseok's eyes sparkled in awe at how Jimin could make the smallest of actions miraculously become the best part of his day. The small smile on Hoseok's lips grew, being replaced with a cheesy, toothy, bright grin.

"Jimin-ah..." He whispered as he twisted his key in the ignition, staring up his car with a gentle roar.

Before driving away, Hoseok pushed the Disney soundtrack CD in the music player and skipped until I see the light from Tangled was playing. Jimin always slept well when the song played; the music acted as a soothing, melodious lullaby to the younger.

He looked up into the rear-view mirror to see a small smile on Jimin's plump, pink lips. Knowing that Jimin was going to sleep well, Hoseok stepped on the accelerater and drove away from the Youth centre.

________

Hoseok parked up outside of his house and turned the engine off. He opened the door at let himself out and closed it with a accidental slam from using too much engery into closing the door.

Hoseok accidentally slamming the car door shut awoke Jimin from his slumber. His eyes fluttered open and he awakened peacefully, but once he realised that he was in the car alone, tears begun to well up in his eyes as his bottom lip quivered.

"Fuck." Hoseok mumbled as he opened the back door quickly.

He bent down and kneeled on the edge of the seat to get closer to Jimin tin order to comfort him. When Jimin was baby space, he tended to be a loud crier and of he cried at this hour, it would be inevitable that Hoseok would gain complaints about the noise from his neighbours.