9

Dear Levi/Eren,

I hope this moment never ends and that I can stay by your side forever.

Sincerely,
Levi/Eren.

I cupped Levi's cheek before pulling him down to meet my lips and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I moaned as one of Levi's hand slipped down and into my pants teasing my semi hardened dick.

The pleasure making me arch my back and push my body into Levi's as I wanted more of his touch.

The places he touched left this tingling sensation and I couldn't help but want more.

Soon our clothes have been taken off and thrown onto the floor long forgotten as Levi continued to stroke my dick.

"Fuck...at this rate I'll end up biting you."-Levi said in a husky voice.

I shivered but whined at the same time.

"Then bite me."-Eren whispered

Levi growled before pinning both Eren's hands above his head.

"Don't blame me if I lose control."-Levi

After saying that Levi flipped Eren onto his stomach before using one hand to start prepping Eren's asshole.

{a/n:I don't know bout you guys but the word asshole makes me cringe a little bit. Continuing on :) }

Before Levi started preparing Eren's asshole he made Eren wet his fingers with his mouth for things to go smoother. And mostly because he wanted to be Inside Eren as soon as possible but we'll get to that soon.

Eren sucked on Levi's finger while moaning but also making sure to not leave any place untouched before he felt Levi pull his fingers out.
When Eren's mouth was empty he pushed his ass towards Levi's hardened member and moaned.

"Tch. Damn brat...don't cry later on for being inpatient."-Levi

Levi soon plunged two fingers into Eren's hole making Eren whine at the pain but soon moan at the pleasure.

Levi soon started scissoring Eren making Eren push his ass into the fingers wanting something bigger inside him.

Levi soon lost control before pulling his fingers out and aligning his dick at the entrance of heaven.

Levi growled lowly before pushing his way inside and started thrusting at an animalistic pace.

Eren groaned at the pain but soon started enjoying it and thus started moaning and screaming Levi's name.

Levi having his wolf instincts didn't care but only got more aroused.

Eren lying on his stomach and getting thrusted into made him go crazy.

The pleasure Levi was giving was the first time he had felt something as intense as the sex they were having.

Levi soon leaned down towards Eren's neck before biting hardly onto the tanned skin of his mate.

Eren screamed Levi's name at the bite but soon his voice got muffled as Levi pushed his face onto the soft pillow.

Only muffled moans and groans could be heard coming from the room as they continued on with their sex.

Since Levi wanted to hear Eren's voice again pulled on the brunettes hair making Eren's head move up.

Eren moaned and kept repeating Levi's name before he felt Levi's thick dick pulsing inside him.

Levi coming close to his orgasm started pumping Eren's dick so they could cum at the same time.

Eren continued moaning as he felt his stomach being flipped inside out as he soon started to feel light headed.

Levi as well.

Eren soon came onto Levi's hand as he screamed Levi's name yet again as Levi continued to thrust into Eren.

The only difference was that Levi was becoming sloppy with his thrust indicating that he's cumming very soon.

Of course that soon is now as he groaned loudly while releasing his seeds into Eren's hole before laying on top of Eren.

As both were panting and catching their breath,Eren turned over towards Levi and stared at him.

Levi also turned over to face Eren and leaned his forehead against Eren's as he stared at Eren's smile.

Levi felt a tug at his lips before he leaned in to kiss his mate.

Authors note:
Ok so not the best smut but I tried ok?
Now bye lol