12

Dear past Eren/Levi,
            Why do you always make the wrong decisions?
                                                           Sincerely,
                                                         Eren/Levi.

A little brunette.

A small child that was 6 years old.

A shunned little one.

The packs hated one.

The little child had only found out he was an omega just 1 hour ago when the results came in.

The curious child looked at both his parents.

His mother, the loving one of the family cried.

His father, the protector of the family flipped their dinner table as he glared down at the child.

Eren, the only Omega in the family cried because his father pulled at his hair.

"PAPA! IT HURTS!"

"FILTHY BITCH!"

"STOP! PLEASE PAPA!"

"DON'T CALL ME PAPA!"

Eren cried as he was dragged into his room.

He reached his chubby hands towards his mother who was crying while looking at him.

"MAMA!! IT HURTS!!!"

Carla could only sob louder before turning away from her only child.

Eren felt his whole world crumbling down as he was beaten close to death that night.

The next day, not only did his parents ignore him but the whole pack that was once kind and loving treated him like trash as he walked past everyone with his head down.

Little Jean and Marco walked up to Eren.

"Oi Eren! Heard you're an omega!" Said Jean.

Marco feeling sympathy for Eren went over to hug him but felt little Eren hiss.

Marco unwrapped his arms and stepped back to look at Eren only to see tears at the corners of his eyes.

Jean and Marco looked at each other before dragging Eren away to a clearing nearby that was only filled with flowers.

Their secret spot.

As they arrived, Marco held onto Eren's hand as they both sat down on the soft grass while Jean stood next to Marco.

"You okay Eren?"

After that Eren broke down crying, screaming and wailing.

Marco and Jean were both shocked to see their usually bad tempered friend crying.

Marco tried to hug Eren but was stopped when he saw bruises on little Eren's arms when Eren used his long sleeve to cover his eyes.

Not only did Marco see it but Jean did too.

And thus they stayed quiet and waited until Eren had calmed down before asking.

After 15 minutes of crying, Eren finally calmed down.

Marco asked what happened and Eren told both of them what happened last night.

Marco and Jean sat there listening with wide ad horrified eyes as Eren had tears falling down his cheeks.