Daniel - Drowning

for itsjulixnne :))

although i like writing about my fave, writing about him drowning made me sad

funny story, when i was 5 we went to disney world and my aunt and big sis were holding me in the deep end of the pool at the waterpark and my aunt left so my sis was just holding me and then she dropped me and i thought i'd die without even getting to meet the princesses yet, a real tragedy that would have been.

hope you enjoy my first chapter in this book! i really tried hard on it and hope you guys can read it and enjoy it!

-angelseavey c:

Daniel rolled out of bed and immediately heard  the boys having a conversation of some sort in the living room. He fixed his hair in the mirror above his dresser and then exited the room, taking a seat on an empty chair in the living room.

"What are we gonna do today guys?" Jack asked the group of boys.

"I don't know we can go shopping or something." Corbyn said as he plopped onto the couch with a donut in hand.

"Let's do something we haven't done together! I'm bored of going shopping and going to the beach and doing the same things everyday." Zach said, and Daniel agreed, as it was quite boring doing the same things every single day when they could be doing a lot more.

After about another ten minutes of discussing where the group would head for a day of fun and relaxation, Daniel heard an idea come from somebody that he wished he hadn't.

"Let's go to the lake!"

All the boys instantly agreed, well besides Daniel. The thing was, Daniel really didn't know how to swim. But he wasn't about to be a little wuss and ruin their day all because he couldn't swim. He would just stay out of the water, like he did at the beach.

"Okay." Daniel shrugged, and all the boys let out cheers of excitement as everyone went their separate ways to get ready for their day at whatever lake they were headed too, Daniel really wasn't paying attention when that information was announced.

Within the next hour the five boys were in the car, on their way to what everyone thought would be a day of fun, well everyone except Daniel. He knew it wouldn't be any fun watching the boys mess around as he sat on the side unable to swim.

It was quite embarrassing. Everyone had learned to swim when they were younger, and Daniel was really never around water and never had a yearning to learn how, and so here he was. 19 years old and not able to swim.

The group soon arrived at the lake Corbyn had found through the internet, and before anyone could even say we're here, Daniel found himself alone in the car, stuck having to carry all of the bags.

He grabbed everyone's belongings and made his way over to a nice sunny area by the lake where he could get a nice tan.

Daniel laid back and relaxed, hoping the day at the lake would be over soon.

The next thing he knew Daniel was being whacked in the head by a towel, causing him to open his blue eyes, only to meet Corbyn's green one, as he was hovering over him.

"Come in the water with us." He said, and Daniel immediately turned him down.

"I'm alright." He said, closing his eyes again hoping Corbyn would just go away.

"Come on bro, you never go in the water. We came here to hang out as a band." He replied, knowing it would make Daniel feel guilty.

Just tell them the truth Daniel, it will be fine.