Daniel - Dragonfruit Allergy

Y'all get a double update today. I hope you guys enjoy this one. I also didn't edit this one because it's my little brothers birthday today. 💛💛

There is also some Donah in here.

Daniel has always been a picky eater. Growing up he would basically only eat chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese. He is much better now. He usually just sticks to what he knows and orders chicken strips at restaurants.

"Hey we ordered some Chinese food, do you want some?" Jonah was always trying to get Daniel to branch out. It's not like Daniel doesn't try, he does but he just doesn't like it.

"Umm no I'm fine I'll just go make myself something else." Daniel knew that the boys would be upset that he was just going to go make some chicken nuggets.

When Daniel went downstairs and into the kitchen. He heard the boy in the other room chatting and laughing amongst themselves. It made Daniel a bit upset.

Daniel made his chicken nuggets in the oven quickly and then went upstairs to eat. As selfish as it sounded Daniel didn't want to be around anyone right now.

Daniel knew he was allergic to peanuts and tree nuts. He was also allergic to bananas which sucked because he liked those. Don't forget all seafoods. This boy was also lactose intolerant. But that's nothing that a simple Lactaid can't fix. Other than that he had no idea if he was allergic to anything else because he's never really tried anything new.

He also wasn't planning on figuring any new allergies out soon.

The next day the boys decided to post a video on their Instagram TV channel. Since they were in tour they wanted to try different foods from some of the places that they went/are going to.

I think you can figure out how Daniel felt about this.

At eleven at night all five of the boys were currently in the basically empty grocery store shopping for some of the food that they were going to try in the video. Daniel was slowly trailing behind trying to hide how bad his anxiety was getting just by thinking of this video. He knows that he should have told the boys that he really, really didn't want to do this video, but he didn't want the boys to think he was a pussy and make fun of him.

"Dude I am so excited to make this video." Jack was like a kid in a candy shop. He was the one who had come up with the idea of this video and had picked out all of the food.

"Bro that's just because you like to eat." Corbyn was definitely excited for this video but not even close to Jack.

The two had started bickering back and forth with one another and Daniel was so in his own world that he hadn't even noticed. He was just staring down at his feet. Jonah had noticed Daniel though. He noticed how the boys hands were shaking and how the boy had subtly shoved them into his jeans pocket. Jonah saw it all though.

"Hey are you alright?" Daniel didn't even flinch when Jonah fell into place with him. So Jonah grabbed one of Daniel's shaking hands and intertwined their fingers. That made Daniels head snap up to look Jonah in the eyes with a confused look. "I asked if you were okay. I saw your hands shaking."

"Oh yeah of course I'm fine. I mean why would I not be fine? I am so excited for this video. So excited to try new things, just like I always am. I definitely am not going to go home and have a panic attack in my room while the rest of you are all downstairs having a good time and being all excited about this super wonderful video idea. I mean why do we have to even film this? Will this really benefit any of-" Daniel was cut off by a pair of lips on his own. The unexpected kiss didn't last for long though.