Corbyn - Achilles Tendon Tear & Rupture

Hey girlypops!!!!! 💛💛

This is dedicated to aesthetic_memories because she wanted another shower paragraph. I hope this one lives up to your standards. 😂💛

So I wrote this at like one in the morning until like five in the morning. 😂💛

Y'all better appreciate this one. 💛

It's also pretty long. 💛😘

Also unedited. 😂

I really like this one because I tried something different. 💛

Make sure to leave lots of comments for me to reply to. I always reply on my personal account. 💛💛

"Hey Bean, can you come help me with something?" Daniel stood in his room with a smirk playing on his face.

"Yeah just give me a second." Corbyn shut his laptop off and set it to the side. He got up and walked over to Daniel's room. He pushed the door open to see Daniel putting his clothes away. He walked in and shut the door behind him. "What did you need love?"

"Just your company. I'm bored." Daniel put another shirt on a hanger and set it in his closet. Corbyn smiled and wrapped his arms around Daniel's waist. Daniel smiled when Corbyn pressed a kiss to his shoulder.

"I love you." Corbyn kissed Daniel's neck and smiled when the boy shuddered.

"I love you too bub." Daniel turned around in Corbyn's arms and cupped his face. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"We have an interview today. And we're still going out tonight, right? Just us." Corbyn held Daniel close and let out a quiet sigh.

"I'm sorry." Daniel knew exactly why Corbyn was upset. "And of course we're going out. It's date night."

"Don't apologize." Corbyn pulled away from Daniel and straightened his shirt out. He played with the ring on his left middle finger as he swallowed the lump in his throat. He cleared his throat and blinked a couple of times before looking up at Daniel. "You're not ready. I understand."

"Where are you going?" Daniel grabbed Corbyn's wrist with a frown on his face.

Corbyn just pulled away and walked to the door. "To go get ready. I'll see you in a bit."

"Oh okay. I love you." Daniel bit his lip and locked eyes with Corbyn.

"I love you too." Corbyn gave a small smile before leaving the room. He walked back to his own room with a frown.

He went to his closet and grabbed a more presentable outfit and put it on. He wore black skinny jeans, a taupe t-shirt, a black leather jacket, and his checkered Vans. He walked out of his room only to run into someone. He looked up to see Daniel. Daniel smiled and pulled Corbyn in for a quick kiss. Daniel pulled away and slipped back into his room. Corbyn blushed and looked down at the ground. He went into the bathroom.

Neither saw the boy with a shocked face standing at the top of the stairs.

"What's up! We're Why Don't We answering fan questions."

"The first one is. Who is single and who is taken?" Jonah read the card and chuckled. Daniel and Corbyn both glanced at each other before looking down. Corbyn played with the ring on his left middle finger before placing a fake smile on his face.

"I'm newly single." Jack raised his hand.

"I've always been single." Zach let out a chuckle and raised his hand.