Jack - Paralyzed

I just edited this so you don't have to reread it if you already read it.

What's up friends?

So this amazing book has reached 100k reads so an extra extra long update for you. 💛💛

I also just want to thank each and every person who reads my stuff and somehow enjoys it. Thank you for letting me write for you all. 💛💛

This is about twice as long as my normal parts. I also did so much research for this one. 😂😂💛

I love you so pls enjoy and leave me lots of comments to reply to. I love reading what y'all have to say.

Also Jachary 😘

Jack was always a cautious person. That doesn't necessarily mean other people are. When Jack had gotten his license at sixteen he didn't want it. He was terrified of driving. He himself passed with an absolute perfect score which is rare. It was the other people on the road that scared him.

He had never experienced a crash himself. His dad did when he was a baby. It wasn't anything to bad. He had just gotten lightly rear ended.

Jack rarely ever drove. He had driven a total of ten times, at most, since he got his license.

He always feared the worst no matter the situation. Driving definitely wasn't an exception.

"Hey Jack! Can you come here for a second!?" Zach's voice was hard to hear even though he was obviously shouting. Jack put his phone in his pocket and walked across the hall to the boys' room.

"What do you need?" Jack opened the door to see the boy with a giant box in his arms. Jack saw it said IKEA on it. "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to build a nightstand but this box is so fuckin' heavy. Can you help me with it quickly?" Zach's arms were shaking so Jack took the box that wasn't actually that heavy but he wouldn't tell the boy that. He saw Zach shake his arms and take a drink from his bottle of water.

"Where do you want me to put this?" Jack turned so he could see Zach better.

"Um you can just set it on the floor there. I'm going to build it tomorrow during our day off." Zach pointed to the empty spot on his floor next to his bed so Jack put it there. Zach subtly but not so subtly looked at his bum as he set the box down. Jack stood up and turned around to a flustered Zach. Jack looked at him with a confused look and ran a hand through his curls.

"Are you okay?" Jack walked over to the boy and gave him a smile.

"Yeah I'm okay. That box was just really heavy." Zach cleared his throat and took another drink of his water for effect.

Jack nodded and flopped down on the boys bed. Zach came over and sat down on the edge of his bed. Jack sat up on his elbows and looked at Zach who was on his phone. Jack tackled the boy into a hug and laughed. Zach let out a yelp and dropped his phone.

Jack landed on top of Zach and hugged him around his neck and Zach laughed. Zach tightly wrapped his arms around the older boys waist. Jack kissed his cheek. Zach shoved his head into the boys neck to help hide his heated cheeks.

"You're a good hugger Z." Jack sat up so he was straddling the boy. Zach dropped his arms to his side and looked up at Jack. He was so flustered right now and he really hoped that Jack didn't notice.

"Thanks."

"You okay Zach?" Jack shifted the tiniest bit on Zach's lap and Zach's eyes widened before he squeezed them shut. He needed to get Jack off of him before he got a gift that he definitely didn't want right now.