Jonah - Scoliosis pt. 2

Hey girlypops!!!!!

I'm fuckin back. 🤪💛💛

Sorry that I haven't posted in over two weeks. I broke my hand and then had awful writers block. It legit took me a week to write this when it usually takes me about two to three days to write an update.

Also if you haven't read part one you should go back and read that first since this is a continuation of that. It's one of my first ones I ever posted. 💛💛💛

I also edited this one.

Leave lots of comments for me to read and reply to. I always respond in my personal account listed at the end.💛💛

Enjoy folks.💛

Also you know I'm out of ideas when a part two comes out. 😂😂😂

Jonah's back was fucked up.

He had been wearing his brace like he was supposed to but somehow it made it inexplicably worse. He found himself having to take breaks more often than he did before he went to the doctors a few weeks ago.

He didn't say anything about it though. Why would he?

He also found himself being more self conscious about his torso than before. Every time he would take his brace off he would notice every part of his body that his Scoliosis has messed up. He absolutely hated his body.

He also didn't say anything about that.

Jonah just tried to go about his everyday life with the excruciating pain in his spine.

Jonah was currently in his room laying on his stomach with his brace sitting next to him on his bed. He had music playing from his phone and he had his eyes closed. He wasn't sleeping but he was trying to let his back have a small break before they had to leave again.

There was a knock on the door that made Jonah jump a bit. He just stayed where he was. "Come in."

Corbyn slowly walked into the room and shut the door behind him. He thought about locking it but he decided not to. "Are you okay? Actually I don't even know why I asked. I know you aren't. So how bad on the one to ten scale?"

"Eight."

Corbyn's frown somehow grew larger as he still stood by the door. He walked over and sat on the bed next to Jonah. Jonah turned his head to the side and looked up at Corbyn while simultaneously trying not to admire the blond boy.

"That bad huh?" Corbyn hesitantly brought a hand down and ran it through Jonah's hair. Jonah just closed his eyes again and let Corbyn do it. "Do you want me to rub your back?"

"I've told you before that you shouldn't feel the need to do this kind of stuff." Jonah really wanted him to but he didn't want Corbyn to feel as though he had to do it. He had offered once before but Jonah just said the same thing.

"Jonah you're my best friend. There isn't anything that I wouldn't do for you and you know that. You know I hate it when you say stuff like that." Corbyn frowned again and pulled his hand back to his own lap.

"I'm sorry." Jonah just turned his head away from Corbyn and kept his eyes closed. He swallowed the lump in his throat and tried to not let those two words get to him again.

"Don't apologize." Corbyn pushed the sleeves of his sweatshirt up and ran a hand through his own hair. "I'm going to give you the best fuckin' massage you have ever had."