Chapter 2

When the Lunch started,
Madison and Lily sit together.
They are talking about things happens in their life.
So,The twin boys joined them.
Madison said to Lily "Hi?Why did you both join us...?"
They said "It's because,We know you are 'New' to this school."
Madison nods over that.madison and lily asked their names.
They said "This is my twin Martinus,And I am Marcus.We sorta like a 'Singer'."
Madison shook.She knews,that they are the one who noticed her on their tours.
After the lunch,They otw to the class.
And again,The teacher is teaching bla bla bla still dont know dont ask why.
The school day end.

Madison stepped out of her school.
She ask Lily if she wanna live with her.
Lily accepted the request.
So they went to Madison's house.
Her house is comfortable and Lovely.
They feel like someone is watching them from outside.
"We should...Ignore it.I'll just make a food for us anyway.No one is outside.I swear."
Said Madison with confused face.Madison are making foods.
Lily saw a boy with blonde hair,Lily know who he is.He is wearing scarf.
"Erm,Girl?I think it was...Marcus outside!he's walking outside of your h-house." Said Lily.
Madison turns around "W-wait?Are you kidding me?Are you sure that was him?" Said Madison in worried face.
Lily nods.Madison went to the windows,and look.Madison went to the kitchen.She care about Marcus and Martinus includes Lily.