Chapter 14

"Who the hell do you think you are to talk to me?Did i even give you a fucking permission to talk?" Said Jay.

"Listen up you little trash can.She ain't your sister or your girlfriend to be scold at.She said you're trying to stop her from seeing me because your jealous?Is that the reason why you scold at her?" Said tinus.
Jayden stand there silently and left both of them.

"Gosh...Thanks tinus.I just wanna thanked to you.Like thank you so much...I didn't think he's rude..." said madi.

"No no no.It's okay.I've been in this school for a years,so i know how to deal with 'rude' person though." Said tinus.
Madi kissed tinus cheek.

"Tee hee!see ya!" Said Madi.

Tinus wave at her.and Lily & mac came up.

"Soooo,How is your relationship my brotha?" Ask mac.

"Shut up.I ain't even in a relationship." Said tinus and he glared at mac.

"Okay then.I'm going to house.See ya." Said mac.

"Ok.See ya in hell." Said tinus.
Lily left tinus too.
And tinus left too.
*At Madi's house*

"Agh!Why did i kiss his cheek!" Said Madi.

"It's cause you liked hiimmm." Said lily.

"Fuck you lily...I hateeee youuuu." Said madi.

"Oh come on!i knew you were nervous.like very nervous!You need a hug from your best friend!" Said lily.

"You mind reader.You always know what i need." Said madi.

"Hah!of course!you got alot of problems to be done.Don't deny your friend love to you." Said lily and she laughed.
They laughed.

"It's late night by the way.need rest.bye." said madi.

"Ok goodnight." Said lily.