Chapter 17

Madi went to her house and rest.
She wished she can lean on someone chest.

*Next Day*
"Agh!I'm so happy!" Said madi happily.but something different.she did saw Lily that morning.
Lily was downstairs making breakfast.

"Good morning Lily." Said Madi and she just standing there silently.

*Did that thot just spread things about me?*
*is it because she want martinus?*
*AM I INSECURE?*
Madi ran to her bedroom and goes to her bathroom and look in the mirror.
She wrote a word at the mirror.
"Am i insecure?"
"Am i not perfect as you are?"
Mac & tinus rings the front door because he needs to tell madi & lily something.
Madi cried and she wipes her tears away and started to showering her body.

"Oh come in Mac & Tinus also Kendall!" Said lily.

Madi wear random shirts and pants.
She slowly walks out of her room and went to the kitchen silently.

"So,why did you call us over here...?" Ask kendall.

"It's because you are new!" Said lily.

"I am invisible to everyone...includes to lily...." said madi in her mind.
Madi went to her room and slam her door loudly and lily yelled at her.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?THIS AIN'T YOUR THINGS TO BE SLAMMED AT YOU RIDICULOUS THOT!" Yell Lily.

Tinus can't take it anymore and he went to upstairs and talk to madi politely.

"Why did you slam your door?" Ask tinus.

"It's just...I felt like I'm invisible to all of you.I already know that Kendall spreads bad thing about me..." said madi.

"You sure?You know,I can trust you.fully trust you.I ain't gonna be lying to you.Just be honest with me.Are you sure?" Ask tinus.
Madi nodded.