Chapter 15

*Next day*
"Agh,a new day???" Said madi.

"HOLA AMIGO!!" Said lily.

"Are you insane?Smelling like alcohol?" Said Madi.

"Yup.I use a perfume that smell like alcohol." Said lily and she laughed at the same time when madi get up.

"You disgusting.Like really disgusting." Said madi and she went to bathroom and washed her body and everything.

"Yeah.I gotta use another perfume." Said lily and she left madi rooms and getting ready.
They went to downstairs and eat breakfast.and left madi house and otw to the school.

"Are you going to confess your feelings to Tinus?" Ask lily quietly.

"Shut up lily.how about you confess your feelings to Mac?" Ask madi.

"Agh,let's stop it now." Said lily.
Madi nodded and continue to her sit.

"Hey madi.I'm sorry about yesterday though.I just can't see you with Tinus." Said jay.

"No,It's okay.People made mistakes...maybe?sometimes.heh." said madi.

"Ok then?" Said jay.
*yes shit.teh teacher returned and after learning teaching shit bla bla bla*

"So..are you going to have recess time with me or tinus?" Ask jay.

"Of course tinus!he's like a love-wait no.he's my friend.duhh?" Said madi.
Jay nodded.and tinus give his hand gently.

"What a good boi." Said madi and she smirked.tinus smirked too.

"Yeah,I know that my 'lady'." Said tinus and he laughed at his own joke.
And madi laughed too.

"You know,i don't know why you made my day bright.Like you're the sun of my darkness." Said madi.