Chapter 21

"Madi...It ain't your fault.It was Jay fault.I don't blame it all on you.I'll get tinus back.I know you want him.I'll discuss with him what actually happen.you both stay here." Said mac.
Madi nodded and Lily nodded.

"You don't need to worry Madi.I bet you will win him back.You'll be happy together." Said Lily.

"Okay.I was gonna tell you something.It was Important.I can only tell you.only you." Said madi.
Lily nodded.

"I think,I wanna be with Tinus more than Jay.Because Jay was...rude.but don't tell Jay or tinus or mac.okay?" said madi.lily hugged madi.

"Don't worry.I'll keep that secret.Just trust me." Said Lily.
"I already ship Mally.Tee-hee." Lily whispered to madi ear.

"But i thought me and Tinus was only solo amigo?" Said madi.

"Nooo.You guys look cute together!I can't say it." Said lily and she laughed.

"Fuck you lily." Said madi.
Mac stepped in with Tinus.

"Guys.Tinus was mad at madi because he was je-." Said mac and tinus shut his mouth with his hand.

"Uh,He means I was Mad at..him.That's all." Said tinus.

*Madi mind's :I want him to be mine.But what if he was taken?What am i talking??*

"Maadddiiiii!are you there?" Said Lily.

"Oh I'm here." Said Madi and she smirked.
Lily laughed.