Chapter 8

Madison fall on her knees and start to cry.
She keep telling herself that *It...it ain't real...this might be a dream...wake up!just wake up!try to wake up!this ain't real...* she gets up and open the door and walk by tinus.

"Why did you cry?Is it because of the girl infront of me..?" Ask tinus.

"No.Just let me be.I-i...should know there's a consequences of being with you..." said madi.
She left tinus.

"Could you go to your house?I need to talk to her." Ask tinus.

"No!I never leave you." Said julia.

Tinus left julia and followed Madi because he couldn't choose Julia.he would choose madi over Julia.
Madison checked her phone.

             Tinus💜

Tinus💜: look.I'm sorry.I didn't mean to do that.
Madison666: No no no it's ok.I haven't do anything yet so,I've gotta do something.
Tinus💜: Mk.

"I...i..." said madison.
She ran out of her room and get out of her house.
Madison went to a beach near her house.

"I just wanna hold him...but he close to someone else..." said madison.
Tinus hear what she says.

He secretly run and closed her eyes from her back.

"Guess who is it?" Ask tinus.

"Tinus?Is it you?" Said Madi.

"Yeah.It is me." Said tinus and he smirked.
"Why did you cry and ran away from me?" Ask tinus.

"Erm,I just flashback to my memories.kinda." said madi.
"I don't want to admit it though...If i tell you,i can say that i can't forgive myself for telling you." Said madi.

"I understand.I'll just leave you alone.It was school tomorrow.See ya." Said tinus and he waving at madi.
Madison smirk at Tinus.
"Madi!What are you doing here alone?!" Said Lily.

"Look,remember when we met online?a boy named Jaxon?" Said madi.

"Oh yeah.That 'boy'."