{2}

I groaned as I threw my backpack on the floor. I fell face first on the bed and hugged my pillow tightly.

"Rough day at school?" I turned around so that I was lying on my back.

"Yup." I simply answered my mom.

"I see. I'm gonna make some waffles so if you want to, you can come downstairs later." She smiled.

"Alright." I replied and she went downstairs.

I sat up and just stared at my black backpack on the ground. No way in hell am I gonna do that shitty homework.

I looked around my room, trying to find something to do.

Ah I know!

I turned on my TV and checked for new episodes of Adventure time. Luckily there was and I spent the rest of my time watching it.

I was on my seventh episode when I heard a soft knock on my door.

"Yoongi? Can I come in?" Mom asked.

"Yeah."

She opened the door and came inside. She placed a plate of waffles on my desk.

"I brought you the waffles up here since you didn't come down." She said.

"Yeah, thanks mom." I said, too focused on the TV.

"No problem." She smiled and exited the room.

I took the waffles and ate them while watching.

After a while, I heard a knock on my window. I rolled my eyes and paused the show.

I stood up and opened the curtains to reveal none other then Jimin himself.

He smiled and I smirked back. I opened the window and let him climb in.

"Hello there, stranger." I joked and he laughed.

"Hi." We sat down on my bed and I offered him the plate of waffles.

He kindly declined since he had just eaten.

"What are you doing?" He asked and laid down on my bed. I laid down beside him as we looked up at the ceiling.

"Just watching adventure time." I replied.

"Don't you have homework to do?" He turned his head to look at me.

"Yeah." I shrugged and closed my eyes.

I felt him stand up from the bed and walk over somewhere and coming back. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

"Ugh." I groaned.

"You have to do your homework. C'mon, I'll help." He said and rummaged through my backpack, taking out the boring history homework.

He put it on my desk and pulled me out of the bed. He dragged me to my desk and sat me down on my chair.

I sighed and grabbed a pencil, just drawing random circles on the paper.

"C'mon, lets begin." He smiled and we spent the rest of the evening doing boring homework.

As a 12 year old, I should be able to do it on my own but it was nice having Jimin there to help me.