{17}

It's been about two weeks since me, Jimin, Tae and Suran last talked.

I was starting to feel very alone and sad pretty much all the time.

I was now sitting by my desk way before class was actually gonna start.

I was drawing some doodles in my notebook and listening to music. Then I noticed a presence in front of my desk so I took out my headphones and looked up.

It was some girl.

"Can I help you?" I raised a brow.

"Oh um well it's just that you're sitting in my seat." She said quietly while avoiding my gaze.

"Look me in the eyes while speaking." I said a little harshly which made her look at me strangely.

"E-Excuse me?"

"You heard perfectly well what I said. And I'm not moving." I said and put my headphones back in which made her leave.

After a few seconds of just looking out of the window, I felt a rough tap on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and took my headphones out again. I turned around and got a bit shocked to see Jimin standing there.

"What the hell, Yoongi? Why were you so mean to that girl? It's not like you at all..." he said.

"Hah! So now you're talking to me, huh? After 2 whole fucking weeks without saying a word to me, this is what you say?" I said, starting to get angry.

He opened his mouth to say something but closed it again.

"That's what I thought..." I spat and took my things and left the classroom.