{6}

"Took you 2 years to finally return." I smirked, still not facing him.

I heard him let out a laugh under his breath.

"I actually wanted to explain myself." He said and sat down beside me on the bed.

"Go on..."

He took a deep breath before speaking.

"I've been a shit friend, I know. And I'm sorry. I should've stood up for you when those jerks were bullying you. I was a coward. I'm really, really sorry Yoongs..."

I looked up at him and felt a little smirk grow on my lips.

"You're right. You were such a coward. Honestly, a nerd too. Oh! And I remember you telling me that you loved my little pony." I smirked and he laughed.

"Oh, shut up!" He punched me playfully.

"Hey! It's true." I laughed and ruffled his hair.

"Yeah, yeah. So... friends?" He held up a fist.

"Best friends." I smiled and fist bumped him.

I was honestly so relieved to have him back. I truly missed him.

We spent the rest of the day just catching up and watching good ol adventure time.

"Yoongi? Hey I just wanted to- Jimin?!" Mom yelled as she entered my room.

"Hello!" He smiled and waved.

"Wait... are you friends now?" She motioned between us and we nodded at the same time.

"Oh! I'm so happy! Welcome back, Jimin!" She laughed and hugged him tightly. Jimin was literally like a son to my mom and it was great. It kinda feels like he's the brother I never had.

"It's good to be back, Ms. Min." They let go of the hug and grinned.

"Oh, please. You still haven't learned, have you?" She laughed. "Call me Mishil or mom."

"Haha gotcha." Jimin laughed.

"My how you've grown." Mom said as she cupped Jimin's cheeks.

"Yeah, it's been a while, hasn't it?" Jimin laughed.

"Alright, I'll leave you two boys alone now." She kissed my cheek and exited the room.

"Your mom is still as nice and cheerful as I remember." Jimin said.

"Yeah." I smiled. I love my mom.

And I'm honestly gonna have to agree with her, Jimin has grown after only 2 years.

It's pretty crazy to me that we've been best friends from the age 6 and 7 to 13 and 14. And now we're reunited again.

I've never been happier.