{18}

I opened the door open and slammed it shut. I threw my bag on the floor and was about to go upstairs when moms voice stopped me.

"Yoongi? Hi sweetie! How was scho-"

"Mom! Not now please!" I yelled in frustration. She looked shocked by my sudden outburst.

"What crawled up your ass to make you this angry, Yoongi?" She laughed.

"It's... it's nothing, ok? I'm sorry." I said and went upstairs to my room.

Right when I sat down on my bed, my phone dinged. I rolled my eyes and unlocked it.

Suran: hi..

Me: hi

Suran: can we meet up please? I really want to talk to you...

Me: sure

Suran: meet me at the music shop?

Me: mhm be right there

I put on my black hoodie and went outside. I walked to the music store which wasn't far away at all.

I stood outside and waited for Suran to come out and she did.

"Hi" She said.

"Hey" I smiled slightly and we hugged. "No offense but... you look terrible."

"Yeah I know" she laughed. She had bloodshot and slightly puffy eyes. She also had bags under them.

"Is there a reason?" I arched a brow.

"Yes." She sighed. "Me and Taehyung broke up. Well, I did. I thought that it would be for the best." She explained.

"Oh" was all I managed to say. "I'm sorry"

"It's ok. I'll get over it" She smiled. "I just noticed how distant you guys became because of me so I decided to break things off, y'know"

"I understand" I smiled.

This truly probably is for the best.