{37}

"Yoongi! Thank god!"

Mom ran up to me and wrapped her arms around me very tightly.

I didn't hug back.

"I was so worried! Don't you ever do that again! Do you realize how dangerous this could've been!" She said and finally let me go.

"Thank you for finding him, officers."

"Of course. Have a good day" the police men smiled and exited the house.

"Care to explain?" Mom crossed her arms.

I shrugged.

"Look..." she sighed. "I'm not angry. Go wash up while I make dinner." She said and I nodded.

I went upstairs to my room and grabbed new clothes. I went in the bathroom and took a quick shower.

After that, I got dressed and went back downstairs where mom had prepared lasagna.

We sat at the table in silence while eating.

"How did they know where I was?"

Mom finished chewing before speaking.

"They're the police, aren't they?" She laughed slightly.

"I guess" I laughed as well.

"You've been gone for what... 3 nights?" She asked and I nodded. "Where were you? How did you survive?"

"I found a small motel in a different town. I stayed there for 2 nights and the 3rd I slept in an alleyway in some neighborhood." I explained. "By the way, I met someone!"

"Really? Who?"

"We met at the motel. His name is Jungkook and we got along really well. We promised to keep in touch." I smiled.

"That's great!" She smiled back. "I'm just glad you're back."

"Me too, mom."