{16}

1 week later

I was laying in my bed in complete darkness. I couldn't sleep.

I rolled over to my side and stared out the window.

I couldn't see anything.

I looked at the alarm clock on my bedside table and it read 2:24 am.

I got out of my bed and turned on the light. I remember when I used to be afraid of the dark.

I opened my closet and took out a pair of black jeans and a black hoodie.

I put them on and grabbed my phone. I turned the light off again and left my room.

I walked as quietly as I could downstairs and left through the front door.

I pulled my hood up and wandered around the dark streets.

I didn't exactly know where I was going but I didn't care. The town was pretty small and I knew my around it really well.

I kept walking and after a little while, I saw a dark figure in the distance.

I stopped walking and squinted my eyes at it.

It was definitely a guy.

I was about to turn around and head the other way but stopped myself after I saw who it was.

"Hey!" I yelled out.

He stopped walking and headed over to me.

"H-Hi." He said in a pretty shaky voice.

"What are you doing out here so late?" I asked.

"I um it doesn't matter. Look, I'm sorry but I have to go." He said quickly. "It was nice seeing you though. Have a good night." He said and practically speed walked.

"O-Oh. Ok, goodnight!" I tried yelling after him but he was long gone in the darkness.

Strange.

Fuck!

I forgot to ask his name again...