{4}

I stood outside the school doors and took a deep breath.

It's been about 2 years.

I was homeschooled those 2 years since I didn't want to deal with the bullying but decided to come back for my last year.

I ran my fingers through my blonde hair and walked up to the doors.

I entered and immediately, everybody was staring. I kept my gaze on the floor while walking to my old locker.

While I was walking, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." The person apologized.

"Nah, it's-" I looked up and my eyes widened.

"Y-Yoongi?"

It was Jimin.

I swallowed my saliva and looked him dead in the eyes.

"It's good to see you ag-"

"Don't." I shook my head. I brushed passed him and proceeded to go to my locker.

~

It was time for lunch and I didn't exactly know where to sit. I shrugged and just took a seat at an empty table at the back.

This must look sad, huh?

Oh well.

I started eating my food when I heard someone clearing their throat. I looked up and was met with the same group of idiots who used to bully me. Great.

"Can I help you?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Look fellas, it's our old buddy Yoongi." The guy snickered. "He looks like that Malfoy guy from Harry Potter now." They burst out laughing like they just heard the funniest thing in the world.

Unimpressed.

Just saying.

I just looked at them with the "really? Bruh." Face.

"Well your attempt to insult is cute 'n all but... just stop. You're making a fool of yourself, just saying." I said and walked away.

I went to the bleachers outside and put in my headphones. I put my playlist on shuffle and just listened to Brendon Urie's incredible voice.

I was deep in thought when I saw someone from the corner of my eye.

I turned to my left and saw a boy sitting beside me.

He motioned for me to take out my headphones so I did.

"Hello!" He smiled. I tried my best to smile back because over the years, I have learned that I don't really like people.

"Hi." I replied and stuffed my headphones in my pocket.

"You look familiar to me but I've never really seen you around here before." He said.

"Oh um I used to go here 2 years ago but then I was homeschooled and now I'm back." I explained and he nodded.

"That makes more sense. What's your name?"

"Min Yoongi. What's yours?"

"Kim Taehyung." He smiled and we shook hands.