Pests

Ever since the day you first went out you had been gaining attention and had made a reputation both inside and outside the walls. People were talking about how fearsome you were and how you rivaled humanities strongest soldier. After that you were sent out more often and killed more titans every day. Of course this didn't mean everything were okay, not by a long shot. There were still people who would attempt to humiliate you or make you look uncool. Unofrtunately for them Levi or Mikasa would always repay the favor. A few weeks later Eren and Armin began hanging out with you as well, you didn't really care since you would either read or train well except during lunch and dinner time.

  You've also been receiving far more letters from your mother, she had been boasting to everyone about you and had been envied by everyone else. She had also been sending you gifts, mostly medicine and fruits or vegetables in order for you to remain healthy and continue your path to fame and glory. Mikasa, Eren and Armin were all furious to see her act like that. It was you who was successfull yet she was the one that acted like a diva.

- I would love to give her a piece of my mind. Eren said after reading her latest letter, it was accompanied by a basket of apples. You decided to hand them to Levi, lately he had been more demanding and had been ordering you to go to his office three times a day, needless to say you were no longer a virgin. Levi was territorial, he wanted you for himself and made sure you knew that. The other male cadets would sometimes try to flirt with you but it would come to a halt once Levi was around.  

 One day as you began heading towards Levi's office someone threw a rock at you and hit your soldier, you stopped and looked back annoyed. You saw a tall female with blonde hair and black eyes glaring at you with three more female cadets. You decided to ignore them and moved on, only to be stopped again by the blonde one as she pulled your hair back.

- Who the hell do you think you are?! She shouted, instictively you kicked her and she fell backwards, you turned to face all three of them completely.

- You four haven't been outside the walls... perhaps that's why you're so cocky. Who knows, maybe you'll become Titan food sooner that you think. You replied coldly as one of them came closer, her hair were black and her eyes brown, she was about to slap you when someone stopped her, you looked behind the girl and saw Levi. His glare was deadly, anger boiled in him as he was seriously thinking of killing all four of them here and now, in front of you. 

- Get the hell out, you'll clean every hallway and room until they shine. If you ever do that again, I won't be as nice. He said before throwing her on the other cadets, his attention then returned to you, his left hand was wrapped on your waist as he pulled you away. The two of you went to his office, he locked the door and then came closer, his lips captured yours as his hands roamed your body. Levi was in heat again and you knew that unless Erwin knocked the door, nothing would stop him from having you here and now, you looked around, this place was clean and neat as always. As you slowly brought your attention back to Levi you found him kissing your tummy as he slowly positioned himself, you were half naked and you already noticed a few bitemarks and hickeys on your skin, you weren't shocked that you didn't feel turned on or embarrassed. Even when Levi first ravished your body, you were quiet, no moans or cries, no screams of pain... nothing. You had only gruntted your teeth and that was all. Levi entered you and began moving quickly, his face neared yours as he kissed your lips, he bit your lower lip asking for permission and you opened up, he explored over and over and he would only break for a quick breath before resuming kissing you. He moved faster as he climaxed, he looked at you and cupped your cheeks.

- What is it? You asked him and he smiled.

- I swear, one day I will make you moan for me. He said and you frowned.

- I don't think so. You said and he found you adorable.

- Well, I have three hours before the meeting... I guess I have enough time to see if I can succeed today or not. He said as he began thrusting again, you looked at him for a moment, this was new. Levi didn't usually acted this way, sure he did ravish you but after that he would usually cuddle and even sleep with you. Much to your relief he didn't manage to make you moan at all. You had some trouble walking when you came out and he said that you could rest for the day. 

- He's getting more intense. You murmured, you walked for quite a while but came to a halt when someone gently patted your shoulder, you glanced back and saw Mikasa.

- Hey, are you okay?

- Hm? Oh yeah, I just slipped and hit my leg a bit. You said and she looked at you confused.

- I was talking about these bullies. I heard what they did to you while walking on the hallway.

- I don't really care about them. They act like this because they've never been out of the walls. You said and she nodded in agreement.

- Let's go eat some fruits, your mother has sent so many, they'll go bad if we don't any of them. She said and this time you were the one to agree. The two of you returned to your room  where you ate a variety of fruits before Armin came in horrified.

- There's been another murder!!! He said and the two of you followed him. There in the hallway, the bodies of the four bullies were laying, there was a pool of blood and as you looked at them you saw that they had deep cuts all over their bodies, not only that but the killer had left no clues about his identity whatsoever.

- Not again. Eren said as he looked at them.

- I can't really say I'm sad about them. Jean said and you saw more cadets nod, looks like they weren't the most beloved people around here either. Well, this meant that there were fewer pests to bother you now. Perhaps this killer was more of an ally than an enemy after all.