Return.

You watched as your mother entered her carriage with Kuchel and Bertha. You watched with a heavy heart as the carriage dissapeared from your sight. You looked at the sky and sighed... now it was time for you to make your grand return. 

- Hey, are you okay? Mikasa asked and you kept your emotionless gaze on the sky.

- I am... I think we should go and eat. I'm sure it's the best way for others to see that I have returned. You said and she nodded in agreement, the two of you left barely taking to each other, while nearing the dining hall someone grabbed your wrist, you looked behind you and saw Levi, his eyes showing paranoia and clear insanity. Misaka was about to act when you looked at her for a brief second, she knew she had to leave but it wasn't easy at all. As she vanished from your sight you returned to Levi who was touching your face in general as if to confirm that it was indeed you.

- You... How dare you dissapear on me!!! He said as he grabbed your shoulders, he threw you on the wall and brought his enraged face closer to your expressionless one. 

- Well, when I set the hat on fire I had a lot of burns, some of them were pretty bad so I run off to a cave and spent there some time while recovering... oh, I'm forgetting about the Titans. You lied and Levi's eyes narrowed, not believing a word.

- No... you're lying. I went to your house, I saw Kenny... your mother wouldn't have asked him to be with her if that was the case. Levi said and you remained calm.

- Do you really think my mother would spare so much as a second thought on me? If I had died a death that did not bring honor to me or her she wouldn't even made an effort to look sad. You said sternly and he knew this was true.

- Well, it doesn't matter anymore. You're here and I am going to make you pay severly for what you did. He said and forced his lips on you, he was forcefull and demanding, the longing behind that kiss was extreme, the lust and obsession were released as he began touching your body. As sudden as it started, the kiss ended. Levi drugged you to his office without caring about the stares the two of you received, he only cared about you. When the two of got there, he locked the door and pin you on the ground, returning back to his previous occupation. He began taking off your clothes but you still did not react which made him look at you.

- What? You asked and he frowned.

- Looks like I'm back to the beginning. He said and you blinked.

- I'm sure I told you Levi, you should have done something or I would. And I meant it Levi, when I warned you I believed you had thought about what would have happened if you didn't change the situation that you had created for us both. You said and he grunted his teeth, his response were his actions, he kept on undressing you and then himself. He pressed his body on yours, kissing your neck and moving down to your breasts, he teased them with his mouth a lot, trying to get a reaction from you. He was unsuccessfull and so he decided to satisfy only his lust for now. He forced himself in you, without waiting for you to adjust, he kept on moving at a monstrous speed, moaning all the while. His moans eventually reached their peak as he climaxed inside you. His gaze fell on your calm and empty expression as if none of this happened. 

- I'll start over then, this time though... I won't be as nice. He whispered in your ear, without warning you grabbed his throat with both hands and began to squeeze. His breath hitched and you stood up.

- Neither will I, corporal. You said released him, you stood up and began dressing up again, Levi wasn't going to toy around with you or anyone else... it was about time you made a move.

- Then why did you-

- Think of it as the end of my patience with you... it's over Levi. WE are over. You said as you looked at him fully clothed again, his face showed shock. You turned around and left, Levi could only stand and stare, denial began to take over his mind. He couldn't accept it... he wouldn't accept it. You weren't going to leave him... he chose you to give his heart and you would accept it one way or another.

 Meanwhile you returned to your room where you found Mikasa who was training on her own. On your desk was a tray with food, you smiled and moved towards it. Once Mikasa was done with her training you told her everything, she frowned and knew that things were going to get rough from this point on. 

- So what now?

- Keep a close eye on Eren, Armin and Jean. Levi might try to hurt you guys, though my emotions aren't exactly back to normal... I guess you could say that I care about you all, in some weird way. You said and she hugged you with a small smile on her face.

- It's a good thing that we were all so stubborn. She said and you rolled your eyes.

- Anyway, Kuchel and Bertha are safe for now... that is until they become seven years old.

- Why?

- My mom will start training them once they become seven, which is why I plan on taking my daughters from her once they reach that age.

- You don't want your daughters to be soldiers? She asked and you sighed.

- I don't want to have two more clones of what my mother things an "ideal soldier" should be like. She failed due to her emotions and so she wants this and the future generation to be different, better and successfull.

- I see, well for now.. let's celebrate your return. 

- Uh... how?

- Erwin allowed us to have a little party for your return, everyone is so excited. 

- Then I guess I must attend. Come on, let's go. You said as the two of you left without realizing a certain male had been eavesdropping on you.

- Daughters?!!!