Escape.

It's been ten days of you being imprisoned here, during those two days though Levi seemed... different. For starters he was suprisingly more passionate and lustfull, he would have his way with you until his lust was satisfied, often resulting in you feeling pain as you moved from one side to another... the second thing you noticed was how short his time out became, if you had to guess he was focusing to his paperwork as much as possible and would finish as much as humanly possible in order to get back to you, that was a small problem since you couldn't have him enter while you were trying to get out. The only good thing was that you were more aware of your location because of the time it got for him to get back here. If he was in a really good mood it was an hour or so but if he was a bit upset or unsure it took half an hour maximum, meaning you weren't far from the others. 

- I can't wait until tomorrows expedition comes to an end, it's going to be two days straight. He said displeased and took a sip of his tea, those words of his got your attention and so you decided to press the matter.

- Why so long? 

- There have been Titans very close to us... and if that's not all there is a large number of them. Erwin wants as to change that, so the very best have been selected for the job. He said as he placed the cup on the table, his attention completely on you.

- I can't believe they didn't put me in. You said and looked at the wall, Levi noticed the hint of dissapointment in your tone.

- They did put you in... but since they don't know where you are they can't tell you this. He said and you looked at him with a deep frown.

- I'm suprised you still keep me here, especially when you know how much that means for me.

- You mean how much it means to your mother, if I had to bet you don't give a damn about that. He said and you took that as an insult.

- You're wrong Levi, even if it was my mother's idea originally it became my wish as time passed by. In case you forgot I willingly went back to my hometown to train, she didn't force me. You said resonably and Levi glared at you.

- If it really meant that much to you, you wouldn't be here now, would you? You can easily escape yet you choose not to... what do you think that means (Name)?

- That I'm suprisingly patient and forgiving. I have been waiting for you to release me Levi and you know that if I wanted I could have easily wound you during the time your mind was clouded by lust. Don't push your luck Levi... no one keeps on having good luck forever, eventually misfortune and troubles come up... and you better be prepared for it.

- Are you threatening me, CADET?

- No, CORPORAL. I am simply stating the obvious, just as I always did and always will do. You can't expect me to put up with this forever, you better change this Levi or I will do it myself one day... sooner or later I will get bored of being locked up and cut off from what I want.

- You should only want ME!!! You should desire ME and need ME ALONE!!! He said enraged and got on top of you as he began rubbing himself on you. You were about to shut everything down when he brought out a shot filled with a familiar liquid... it was the afrodisiac he used weeks ago. You were aware that it would affect you but you were also sure it would take more than two shots to get you aroused... and he couldn't have a lot of that thing.  The first three shots proved useless much to Levi's surprise, however after he did the fifth one you felt your body grow numb. You felt hot but Levi seemed angry.

- What? You asked coldly.

- How come they're not working? 

- Huh?

- You don't seem different like the last time I used them.

- Probably because I couldn't control my so called emotions back then, also I built a resistance for that thing. You're going to need more than that to make go back to that pathetic state. You said and he smirked.

- Then I guess I need to work as well. He said as he slowly began toying with your body, despite his best efforts though you kept a calm expression and no moan escaped you. In the end he claimed you until his body couldn't continue anymore... and it meant that you spent all night awake in order for him to finally stop.

    As the chosen soldiers left, Mikasa looked at them with a frown. She too had been chosen but claimed she was ill and thus could not go, Erwin knew it was a lie but he also knew that Levi's objections were also excuses for something else... and with you absent it wasn't hard to guess but still, he had no proof and neither did Mikasa. 

- Are you sure Corporal Levi is behind this, Mikasa? Eren asked and you nodded, Jean seemed to be in deep thoughts.

- He is way too agressive when someone speaks ill about her and he doesn't let men talk to her unless it's Erwin or someone with a high rank. I still remember his death glares. He said and Armin nodded in agreement.

- How are we going to find her? Eren asked but a voice answered his question.

- You don't have to, she's already on her way back. A familiar voice said, everyone turned around and saw a woman on a wheelchair who was smirking in satisfaction.

- Who are you? Armin asked.

- I am (Name)'s mother and mentor. She said and Mikasa's face darkened.

- You're the reason she wishes to remain an emotionless person, the one who ruined her life.

- I ruined nothing, I only made her into what she was meant to be, a successful soldier that will carry on my legacy. She said and everyone looked at her disgusted.

- You're a monster. Eren said but she ignored him.

- You should really go to the gate to meet her, my daughter is coming here. She said and everyone looked at the direction she was looking, deep in the woods came a big cloud of smoke... and where's smoke there's also fire. 

- What going on? Jean asked and your mother smirked.

- My daughter escaped Levi.