Back home.

The trip towards the village you were born was anything but easy, you had encountered Titans and bandits and as a result you couldn't really relax. Not that when you reached the village things were better, everyone was glaring at you and people fled at your presence, some even attempted to throw stones to you but after a few cold glares they thought twice about this. Your house was far away from the rest, both to because people wanted you both as far away as possible and because your mother wanted you completely focused on your training. However there was one person who actually stood in your way and looked at you with a wicked smirk, you got down from your horse and looked at the person before you blankly for a minute, the individual was a tall male with long black hair and brown eyes filled with arrogance and pride, the male was muscular but he had proved to be quite the coward when it came down to actual fighting, which left his big mouth and his title as a noble as his only weapons.

- So the Ice Queen returns, tell me your majesty was the sun too hot for you? He asked and you heard chuckles.

- It's good to see you show some respect at last Drake. Dogs like you who know only how to bark should keep their heads down unless they want to become Titan food. You replied sternly and his smile dropped.

- What the hell did you just say to me?!

- Are you deaf aside from being a loser? Can't say they're good qualities, perhaps that's the reason why you can't even win a todler. You replied and that made him snap.

- I am a noble and my family owns this land so you better show some regret and apologize (Name), or I guarantee that you'll pay for this!!! He said and for a moment you actually felt irritated but were able to contain and control it.

- I have no more time to spare, I came here for a very important reason and I can't waste more minutes in this meangless conversation, now move aside... or I'll make sure to let the next Titan I see around here eat every single last of you. You muttered and he glared at you but he was aware of the glory you had been given while being in the army... and ever since you had been seen as equal with Levi people feared you more. Drake cursed you but moved away and you continued without any more problems. 

 Your house was a rather big cottage with a small garden where some of your mothers personal favourite flowers were planted like bluebells and tulips. You took the horse to a small stable where another horse was, it was an old stallion who was your mothers only friend ever since she left the army. His name was Viper and his behaviour was similar to his name. You placed your horse there and after giving it water and some food you went back and knocked the door. Your mother opened the door and upon seeing you she smirked.

- You're pretty early.

- And I have a very good reason why... may I come in? You asked and she moved backwards thus letting you enter, you closed the door and looked around, nothing had really changed.

- Get straight to the point then. Your mother said and you looked at her sternly.

- For starters Levi is up to something, as if he's planning to lock something or someone away. And the biggest problem we have to face... is the fact that I'm regaining my feelings. You said and she seemed extremely skeptical about it.

- Well... if Levi really plans on doing something like that then you need to remain with a large group of people, they can provide a distraction for him while you come up with a plan... also you need to start getting further from him...I don't care if you have began developing feelings for him you will do as I say.

- And about the sudden burst of emotions.

- You're going to go through your training again...well, this time it's going to be more intense than ever... so you better be prepared. She said darkly and you nodded... perhaps after that you could go back to your old state. 

 Without either of you knowing Levi was watching through the window, he couldn't believe his ears... all that just to go back to that emotionless state? He couldn't understand why... perhaps your mother was more of a monster than he was. At least he didn't wish for you to become a puppet. What bugged him more was your mother's words regarding him, she had the nerve to tell you to stay away from him and furthurmore to make you refuse even the slightest bit of emotion you might had for him, he simply couldn't allow that, not after all this time he spent waiting for you to show something towards him other than your cold, empty side. He decided to sabotage your training as much as he could while remaining hidden frommboth of you.

- Mother before training... can I rest a bit? I fought a few Titans on my way here so I want to be in prestige condition. You said and your mother nodded.

- Yes, go up and sleep for a couple of hours... I'll prepare a schedule to make sure we get this problem over with as soon as possible, I can't let you ruin our chance for glory after all. She said and you nodded before moving upwards to your bedroom, you took off your armor and fell on the bed with a sigh, you looked at the small window your room had before closing your eyes, you really needed a nap. Perhaps you splet a bit heavily since you didn't hear Levi enter your room through the window, he looked down at you for a moment, after that he went out and decided to stand guard while you rested, he occasionally looked down in your room from a tree. While he moved around he wondered... did you really wish to come back home?