Mikasa vs Levi.

Things were clearly a toll for the worst, Levi was now on guard all the time since not only you but also Mikasa wished to kill him. One reason was because of what he did to you and the second was because of what he did to Eren... you had recently discovered that Eren was a Titan, you were there when Levi beat the living hell out of him, Armin had to keep both of you there or you would have murdered him then and there. You were never the person to act on impulse... it was a good thing that you were as strong as Levi because when Levi offered to watch over him you stepped in, speaking coldly and firmly claiming that since Eren was in your squad and after proving your abilites you could be more than enough to contain Eren in case he snapped. Erwin knew that if Levi had a hold of Eren he would definetely use it to cause trouble to both you and him.... that's why he supported you, claiming that with your cool and calm attitude as well as your abilities in combat you might the best choice. It was thanks to him that you were able to keep Eren in your squad, something which pleased Mikasa greatly and the bond between you two gre stronger.

- I swear to you, Levi Ackerman will not live. She hissed, you snorted at the mention of his name as you kept your daughters close, they had been playing with a pair of dolls while giggling with excitement.

- Mmhh (Guys)!!! A familiar voice said and three seconds later Sasha entered her with her mouth full of bread, holding a potato and a roasted chicken wing on her hands. You blinked and thought about scolding her for sneaking into the kitchen and stealing food but... she seemed a bit nervous.

- Swallow first and then talk. You said calmly and with one gulp she swallowed everything.

- Levi is in deep trouble!!! She said and your eyes widen instantly.

- How? Why?

- Remember the unsolved cases of dead cadets? Well, it seems Hanji discovered that there was a witness during two of the murders!!!

- WHAT?! Mikasa said clearly shocked to hear that.

- Who was that person?

- Reiner!!! Sasha proclaimed and you frowned... who the hell was he? Mikasa frowned at that and looked at Sasha.

- Why didn't he say something before?

- Duh, who would want to go against Levi on his own? You and (Name) are his equals but others can't just beat him up. Reiner is among those people... I think.

- It doesn't matter... if he can prove that Levi was the one behind the murders then there might be no reason for us to go on with the assasination plan. You said hopefully. 

- But what other evidence do we have? Mikasa asked, not believing that Reiner's confession alone would help them.

- What if Levi see for blood patterns on Levi's gear? Sasha asked and Mikasa growled.

- No, he's a real cleaning freak it wouldn't-

- Actually... there might be a way. A voice interrupted Mikasa, you all turned and saw Hanji who seemed interested in Sasha's suggestion.

- How? Mikasa asked and Hanji smirked.

- With Luminol. I recently discovered that after placing luminol on an itmes and also use a lamp with a bit of Titan blood... we can see if there are blood patterns on his gear.

- Can Titan blood really help us that much? You asked and she smiled.

- I experimented with Titans for so long... not to mention that this path of science is truly interesting!!! Hanji said and you sensed the crazy scientist inside her rise up.

- There is one problem though... how do we get his gear? You asked and Hanji smiled.

- Erwin will get it for us, he can refuse us but he can't refuse him. She said and you really were happy to have her as an ally.

- I'll speak to Erwin at once. Mikasa said and run off, you returned your full attention on your daughters who were now looking at you curiously. Kuchel had just recently learnt to stand up and take one or two steps before falling down, Bertha would try and say words though she did not walk yet at all... the differences between the two sisters were clear, one was extremely curious and wished to approach what picked her interest, the other wished to communicate with others rather than explore. 

- Ma...ma...

 Bertha manages to say, it's the only word she can pronounce and not as a whole however... it pleased you anyway. Kuchel came closer and showed you a small rock that seemes a bit too sharp, you took it and smiled at her, earning a smile from her in return. These moments were the gateway to heaven for you.

   Meanwhile Mikasa had just told Erwin about Hanji's idea and he had agreed though he was still a bit hesitant. As she left his office she came across Levi who stood there, glaring at her with pure hatred.

- I might not know what you plan yet... but you will not get in my way. My family will not be taken from me. He said sternly, Mikasa smirked darkly at that.

- A family that clearly hates you? I don't think there is room for you in their hearts. She said with and Levi came closer grabbing her wrist and forcing her to look at him directly in the eyes, their cold glares clashed with each other, neither willing to give up. It wasn't until Eren's voice echoed in the hallway that the two of them stopped their little stare off. Mikasa went to her friends side while Levi entered Erwins office clearly angry that he was at their side instead of his... and he got even more enraged when he heard Erwin's demands. Though Erwin lied by saying that his gear would also be examined along with yours, Mikasa's and other skilled cadets, Levi was still pretty pissed. Mikasa however was now smilling as she knew that she had won their little fight... and both you and her were ready for round two.