Revenge P.t 2

No sooner had Levi finished raping you for the third time already that you noticed the keys for both the handcuffs and his office. It took you a while before coming up with a plan, the keys were a few meters away from you. Before Levi could enter you once again you kicked him in the face, resulting in him hitting his head on his desk, at that moment you stood up, brought your hands forward and took the keys, withing seconds you freed your hands and took your clothes, while Levi was slowly standing up... you knew that time wasn't on your side so you grabbed one of the curtains, wrapped it around your body as if it was a towel and then... you jumbed off the window, shattering the glass to a thousand pieces and landing on the ground on your feet... you thanked the heavens for the harsh training you were forced to endure, you moved towards a storage room and got inside, thankfully you had your gear so even if Levi did enter before you were done he was going to fight you. While dressing up however you heard someone, they were munching down something... you took one of your blades as soon as you were done and pointed it at the spot where the person was.

- Come out. I know you're there. You said coldly, suddenly a female with brown hair came out, her cheeks trying their best to withold the food she had not yet swallowed. She had her hands up and you noticed she was holding a potato and a loaf of bread. You sighed and told her to swallow and then speak.

- Ahaha... I'm sorry... I guess I'm busted...

- Who are you? You asked and she laughed awackardly.

- Haha... I am Sasha... a cadet. Oh? Aaa!!! It's you!!! She said as she took a good look on your face, you blinked but kept your calm expression on.

- I have a name.... I would like to use it and not call me "you". You replied and she laughed.

- Ah yes... (Name), right?

- Yes, so? Why are you decreasing the amount of food of the army? You asked and she instantly bowed down.

- I'm sorry, I was hungry and I love bread!! She said and you nearly chuckled at how passionate she said that last sentence.

- That's fine... however we should get going. You said as you placed your blade back to it's place. Sasha followed you outside and the two of you went back to your room where you told Mikasa what happened.

- YOU JUMPED OFF A WINDOW?! She said shocked and Sasha looked at you in the same manner. 

- Yep.

- God dammit, this is seriously getting out of hand! She said and you sighed.

- No need to panic, I officially have the keys for his office, I took them with me. You said and showed them to her, Mikasa seemed even more shocked but you explained exactly how you had come to possess them. Sasha was busy looking at the twins who were looking back at her curiously, it was an extremely funny situation and when she gave them the potato the girls acted as if it was a toy before you took it from them.

- They're not really ready to eat whole foods yet, you can give them some milk since you seem to like them. You told her in a calm and relaxed tone, no longer having the icy tone you had before. 

 Meanwhile Levi was looking everywhere for you, it was only after he saw the curtain in the storage room that he realized where you might be right now. He began walking towards your room but was cut off by Erwin.

- Levi, if you're thinking about going to (Name)'s room you better forget it.

- Get out of my way, Erwin. I am not in the mood to deal with you.

- And I suspect she isn't the mood to deal with you too. So let it go, she obviously isn't interested in sharing her life with you. Erwin replied and Levi growled.

- She no longer has a choice, she gave birth to my daughters and that alone is proof that she is mine, she was mine and she will remain that way until I decide otherwise. Levi said but Erwin pushed him back.

- Enough! Levi if you go on like this then I'll have no choice but to remove you from your position and from the army in general!!! Erwin said and Levi's eyes widen.

- What?!

- (Name) is Bertha's daughter, I destroyed a friendship and a life because I was not strong enough to do otherwise. I will not allow you to destroy (Name)'s life like I did to Bertha when she was removed instead of receiving treatment.

- You think I care?

- Do you think I will not stop. (Name) proved to be your equal and even if you're gone there will still be a soldier as strong as you to defend humanity. Erwin said and Levi realized that he wasn't messing around.

- I am their father, I have the right to see my daughters. He said and Erwin decided to comply.

- Fair enough, however I will be there too and should you try anything it won't end well for you. Erwin said and led him to your room, when two of them entered you glared at Levi and Mikasa got  between you and him.

- I'm here to see my daughters. Levi said and you blinked, you knew you couldn't keep him away from them. You had decided not to hide the truth from your daughters and that meant that they'd have to get to know their father even if all you really wanted was to chop off his head and leave him for the Titans to eat.

- Very well... but I planned to put them to sleep so you will not have much time with them. You said and Levi came closer, his gaze fell on Kuchel first and then Bertha. His eyes became so gentle that he seemed like a completely different person... he kneeled down and slowly placed a hand between them, the twins touched it with curiousity, seeming interested in him and he smiled at their actions as warmth spread across his chest. You went near them and kept a watchfull eye over Levi, though you had allowed him to see them you still didn't plan on witholding your urge for revenge, no if anything this would make his pain all the more heavier when the time came... nothing changed even after this, you were still going to end that man.