Power.

- (Name)...(Name)!!! Mikasa said and you cracked an eye open.

- What is it? You asked and she sighed.

- It's... Eren...

- What happened? Did he turn into a Titan? You asked but Mikasa shook her head.

- Levi found him... he beat him up really badly...

- What?! How did that happen? When?! You said and she placed her arms on her face, hiding it as despair got a hold of her.

- I don't know.... it's probably a warning not to move further... Levi must know what we are up to.

- This is really bad. You said and frowned, you looked over at the twins who were peacefully sleeping next to you.

- Talk to him.  Mikasa said clearly worried for Eren's safety.

- I will... keep an eye on the twins. I'm going to have a small chit chat with the corporal. You said and got up, you dressed up and the left in a hurry. You headed directly to Levi's office, this time you would make sure he stopped. You knocked the door and waited patiently for an answer, you had the most emotionless expression you could master on. 

- Come in. He said and you entered, eyes empty and your voice cold and bone chilling, like the strong cold winds of winter. He was working on some pappers and didn't acknowledge your presence until he heard your voice.

- Good evening, Corporal Levi. You said, his eyes shot up to meet yours. His gaze became loving while yours remained unchanged.

- (Name)!

- (Last Name), Corporal. Let's not go too far. 

-  What? (Name) what are you-

- I do not wish to repeat myself sir, however it's (Last Name) for you. You said, your tone stil the same. Levi's eyes darknend as he stood up and came closer, each step that brought him closer alerted you.

- You are (Last Name) for everyone BUT ME! He said and you remained calm.

- Do not raise your tone to me, sir. I assure you, it's not on your best interest.

- Well, you shouldn't push your luck too much, my dear. Does this sound familiar?

- I do not push my luck, as you said earlier. I am simply here to learn why you beat up Eren Jeagar, a member of my squad.

- Why the sudden interest for the Titan brat? He asked, his tone dropped and his eyes were clouded with what was clearly envy.

- He is a member of MY squad, it is my job to secure his well being... and you have threatened that. You replied and Levi growled.

- Why do you have to be so stubborn, if you came back to me then everything would be better for everyone. He said and you scoffed.

- For you, I could never consider a relationship with you an improvement.

- And why not? What exactly is it that I lack?

- Patience, consideration, the will to back off.

- I have been patient and considerate. I have held myself many times.

- Not really.

- If I hadn't you'd be pregnant again.

- My daughters are the only thing that came from you, that I will admit.

- It doesn't seem this is the case here. He said and pulled you closer to him, his hands had a firm hold on you and his gaze turned lustfull... his obsession and hidden insanity came out the moment your bodies touched.

- Let me go Corporal. You demanded but he ignored you, his lips went to your neck as he kissed, licked and sucked on it. A wave of pleasure began to form, in the smallest of levels. You looked at him and he only smirked as he kept giving attention to that spot.

- I guess you're not fully honest with me or yourself. He whispered in your ear before he kissed you, there was such longing in that kiss, it seemed so familiar that it made you wonder... who was longing for what. Was it Levi? Or maybe was it you? 

- Corporal... I said-

You didn't finish your sentence for he kissed you again, this time his hands began to wonder, they stroked your body as he Levi went back to your neck again, this time he was rougher. Your mind began to cloud... it was an unfamiliar situation to you. Never before you had never been so open when Levi paid attention to your body, it was a sweet feeling, intoxicating. 

 You noticed that he had taken of his shirt and was now in the process of taking off your shirt, you tried to distance yourself but he got you before you took so much as a step backwards, you shirt was undone and Levi had a good view of your chest, he pushed you down, moving one of his hand up to the back of your head so you didn't hit on the hard floor. You looked at him and noticed that he was blushing.

- Beautifull. He murmured before he burried his face between your breasts, he sucked on the spot between leaving a red mark and earning a weak gasp from you. He looked at you surprised only to see you blushing as well... which turned him on a lot. He smirked and went to your ear.

- Do you want to feel better?

- No. You said, still determined not to give in despite your traitorous body.

- That's okay... you will sooner that you think. He said and his hands went to yout back undoing your bra, he also undid the remaining bottons of your shirt and took both of the off. Your upper half completely exposed to him now. Your mind was starting to work again and attempted to hide yourself only to have Levi get a hold of your arms, he held them up as he attacked your breasts, sucking and licking. You left a few weak moans but your back arched towards him, signaling your submission. Levi smirked and with his free hand he began to take off the remaining clothing, he was still sucking on you and so when his hand left yours you didn't fight back. Once both of you were naked, Levi teased you mercilessly... sucking, licking and kissing every part of your body, from your lips to your fingers. When he finally entered you he didn't stop teasing you, he would pull his manhood out almost completely before pushing back in with force... at some point you actually grabbed his neck and pulled him closer and forcing him to stop toying with your body, despite the fact that your mind was almost completely fogged with desire you knew that making him think he had power over you would make him more open to the assasination that would happen in three days from today, if he got you pregnant by then... well, too bad for him since he would not live to meet his child. You simply had to make him believe he had the power between you two... but in the end the one to win would be you.