Chapter 68: My Little ?

After settling in to our home we threw a housewarming party and that's were we announced our date for our wedding September 14,2013.

I had quit my job to work at another restaurant and it was chill I enjoyed working with my coworkers. Casper he was working in a warehouse. We both were in a good place in our relationship. Having our own place made our relationship way better.

By this time the doctor had confirmed it would only be one baby. I knew it was just going to be one but I was starting to get somewhat excited having another baby.

The time went by and it was time for us to find out the gender.

July 17,2012

The past few weeks I have been stressing out for no reason but knowing what I'll be having is making the stress go away. I really can't wait to find out what I'll be having. I really didn't care what my baby will be I already have so many things planned. The theme for the nursery it's going to be Mickey and Minnie Mouse. I'm so excited! Few days ago I had a dream.

~Dream~

I was walking around what looked like a forest. I heard some giggles and someone running.

"Hey! What are you doing out here alone!" I yelled.

The little boy just ignored me and he kept running. So I ran after him. He finally stopped and he picked up a baby and he was just smiling at the baby. I was walking slowly to him. I looked at the baby and I smiled the baby was so precious.

"Awe such a precious baby, who are you and whose the baby your carrying" I asked.

He smiled up to me "she's yours mommy don't be silly you know she's my baby sister" said Jay.

"Jay" I said with tears.

"Don't cry mommy! Look my sister! Please don't cry no more I want you to be happy" said Jay.

I bend down and hugged Jay I love you so much and I miss you my baby.

He hugged me back "I know mommy but it's okay I'm happy here, I love you too" said Jay.

I started to cry again and I hugged him more tight.

He laughed "mom! Too tight" said Jay laughing.

I let go and I just stared at him. "Your so big so handsome mi niño" I said.

"I'm almost 2" said Jay holding two little fingers out.

"Si mi vida your almost two" I said crying a little.

He wiped my tears away "don't cry mom I don't like seeing you cry. I like it when you laugh and smile. I really really like your smile" said Jay.

"I'll try baby" I said.

The little girl started to cry and Jay went to pick her up and brought her to me.

"Carry her mom" said Jay.

So I did and when I looked up he was gone. I looked back down and I saw this most precious gorgeous babygirl. My little babygirl.

~End Of Dream~

For some reason I was 100 percent sure I'm going to have a girl. It was getting late so I started to get ready. I showered and changed into comfortable clothes. Then I called Casper.

"Hey I'm almost home" said Casper.

"well hurry it's almost time for the appointment" I said.

" I know I know I'm going bye" said Casper and he hanged up.