4 - Crush

~BTS~

...Are you and Jimin dating" Kept repeating in Hoseok's head. When Yoongi asked him all he did was give him a look and said "no of course not..."

Hoseok was confused...why did Yoongi care? Hoseok knows all the members well and just knows...Yoongi wouldn't ask such a question unless...

No...

Hoseok was over thinking things. Yoongi couldn't possibly like Jimin romantically. He's probably just curious...yeah! He's just curious!

Hoseok felt bad for thinking that...he wanted Yoongi to like Jimin...he wanted them to fall in love. He just didn't want to give Jimin wrong information. Well I guess J-Hope can only hope Min Yoongi falls in love with Jimin.

~BTS~

Everyone was eating Jin's amazing food (with the help of Jungkook)! Everyone was enjoying themselves...everyone except for Jungkook and Tae. They still haven't made up after the whole 'fight'.

"So did everyone like it? It's made by me! And with the help of little Jungkook!" Jin said with enthusiasm. Jungkook rolled his eyes. He accidentally looked at Taehyung who was surprisingly staring right back at him.

The two stared at each other for a good two seconds, then both immediately looked away in embarrassment.

Was he staring at me this whole time?!

Jungkook thought to himself. Jungkook was extremely flustered at this point.

Why do I feel this way?

He was just looking at me it doesn't mean anything?

Maybe he...no...

Jungkook couldn't comprehend what he was feeling. He felt all tingly inside. Despite it just being a small little stare he felt so nervous.

Why?

~BTS~

Jin and Namjoon were washing the dishes as everyone else was preparing for bed. It was pretty late and they have a busy schedule all this week.

"Hey Jungkook..." Taehyung mumbled as he walked into the room. "I just wanted to say sorry for acting super childish...we can always play another game" Tae said as he gave a small reassuring smile.

He's beautiful...

"Um...yeah...it's ok Hyung..." Jungkook smiled back.

Why do I feel like this...

Jungkook stared at Taehyung as he left the room with his bright smile.

Jungkook felt super weird inside...he feels nauseous, light headed and his stomach is filled with butterflies.

Jungkook thought to himself for a bit, then decided to google the 'side effects'. Maybe he was just sick. He scrolled trough the web a bit when all he saw were things on...love?

How to get rid of a crush 5 steps

How to confess

How to know you're in love...?

Jungkook's heart was beating faster than ever. He clicked on one of the few websites as he read...and read...and realized that what he was feeling was not a cold...

...I have a crush on Kim Taehyung?!

~BTS~
Thank you for reading!
I hope it wasn't too short! It's just I feel like I should end it on a cliffhanger or an interesting part hehe!
Thanks again!